No plans for New Year s eve...

Hi , i moved in Canada some time ago and looks like is pretty hard to find some friends here ... so i was wondering ...
What are you guys doing for the New Years eve ?
Maybe some tournements ? :)

Comments

• Where did you move from?

No tourney's for me this New Year's Eve unless I can convince my non-poker-playing friends to pony up some money :D
  • Long story ... like a soap opera ...
    I m from Romania ....???

Anyways .... guys ..give some feedback ...what can i do for the New Years Eve ? i don t wanna stay at home .... all my friends (3:) ) are gone to a cottage , but i couldn t go , cause i have to work on jan 1st from h16 ...
  • I'm looking for a mail order bride actually.
    joshwritesstuff@gmail.com is my msn.

Do you enjoy golden showers?
  • haddon wrote: »
    I'm looking for a mail order bride actually.
    joshwritesstuff@gmail.com is my msn.
    Do you enjoy golden showers?

lol ...you re so funny ...???

I was pretty serious about it ...
    All my friends are gone and i remained all by my self ... and dunno what to do .... no idea ...
    Is anyone havin a party , or something in the Etobicoke area ?
  • Happy new Year Canada !

I feel better now ....

, but Happy New Year Canada !!!
  • The "Home games" section has some awesome events.
  • All the best to you on New Year's and in your new life in Canada!

Haddon's suggestion is a great one, check out the "Home Games" and we'll look forward to seeing you there soon!
  • Thx for the good thoughts guys ...
    The thing is that i m working every night , excepting weekends ... So , i will be really glad that i wll get some contact with one of you , so i can go to a home game one of this weekends ....
    I m really courios to see if i will get some feedback ...

For any SNG under 50$ i m willing to go , but i don t have a car so any help is wellcome ....

Hope to hear some good news from you ... and maybe see you at the tables !

*sorry for my english*
  • West Side Poker Club is holding a $65 freezeout on Jan 20 near Kitchener, I am sure if you post well in advance you would be able to hitch a ride with someone.

What part of Etobicoke?
  • MDSGuy wrote: »
    West Side Poker Club is holding a $65 freezeout on Jan 20 near Kitchener, I am sure if you post well in advance you would be able to hitch a ride with someone.

What part of Etobicoke?

I live near the Gardner highway , at Queensway / Royal York .
    Will be great to reach this tournemnt !
    Keep in touch !
  • What's the odds this girl is smokin' hot?
  • I'd say...100-1.

Why? Because I am 98% sure razbet is a dude you homo.
  • lol.... you never know...
  • I tried to PM you some suggestions, but it seems that the current forum setting requires a lot of posts before you have PM-capability. ??? Since you are looking for poker friends, the best places to start are at the Etobicoke bars that have poker games. For example, Hollywood on the Queensway (east of Kipling) has poker tournaments four times a week, including weekday afternoons. Bert & Ernie's, Fox & Fiddle Precinct & Lakeshore are other Etobicoke bars to find a friendly game.

I think there are a few forum members that live near Etobicoke, so you can offer to buy them a drink when you go to the bar or WSPC.
    razbet wrote: »
    I was wondering if its possible to make some friends here , because canadiens are friendly people ... but looks pretty hard ... I thought maybe some poker friends
  • haddon wrote: »
    I'd say...100-1.
    Why? Because I am 98% sure razbet is a dude you homo.

I need to change my avatar ....???
    I m a dude man ... just search for my nickname on google ...you ll find out ..
    BlondeFish wrote: »
    I tried to PM you some suggestions, but it seems that the current forum setting requires a lot of posts before you have PM-capability. ??? Since you are looking for poker friends, the best places to start are at the Etobicoke bars that have poker games. For example, Hollywood on the Queensway (east of Kipling) has poker tournaments four times a week, including weekday afternoons. Bert & Ernie's, Fox & Fiddle Precinct & Lakeshore are other Etobicoke bars to find a friendly game.
    I think there are a few forum members that live near Etobicoke, so you can offer to buy them a drink when you go to the bar or WSPC.

Thx a lot man for your help ... i knew about Hollywood , i went to eat there one time ... maybe i ll check it out this weekend ....
    Anyways , i hope this weekend to go to some nice poker tournaments... keep in touch , and i will be close to home games topic