Vegas Jan 4th-7th

I just booked a weekend in Vegas and staying at the Golden Nugget, off the strip this time. Anyone else going down during this time? I have a few friends going as well although they're going for a wedding, my girl and I are going for funzies! I'm crazy excited to go! Thanks to Josh for the tickets to the nightclubs, should come in handy! Love to meet some other forumers for a beer, let me know. Also, what is the weather typically like this time of year. It was 13c yesterday, meh...

stp

Comments

• I'm jealous!!

When I was in Vegas in early January it was nice during the day, but cooler at night (I needed a light sweater at night). Wasn't warm enough to swim.
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    I'm jealous!!

When I was in Vegas in early January it was nice during the day, but cooler at night (I needed a light sweater at night). Wasn't warm enough to swim.

That's exactly what Jen was wondering, if she could swim (rather wade) in the pool. She's a Vegas virgin! It's only my second time...

stp
  • Most hotel pools will be closed
  • Have a great time, Shanny!

I'm looking forward to the trip report.

Johnnie
  • So, where"s the trip report ?
  • Maybe he decided to honeymoon down there too ;)

Mark
  • I leave in less then 3 Hours! ...Excited :)
  • Have a good time Ali, hope the weather is nice. The shark tank at the Golden Nugget is amazing, check it out. Trip report to come....

stp (p for poor)
  • Shopsy2 wrote: »
    So, where"s the trip report ?

This coming from a guy who went to vegas twice last year and is going again in March and hasn't nor this time will write a report.

Prophet 22