Vending Machine Business

Anyone here own a Vending Machine Business?

just wondering,
CO :confused:

Comments

• And the award for "Most Random Post of the Year" goes to...

;)

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    And the award for "Most Random Post of the Year" goes to...

;)

ScottyZ
    10_7_6.gif10_7_6.gif10_7_6.gif10_7_6.gif10_7_6.gif
  • No but I must say I like the idea.My apartment has one from Pepsi(not a small business obviously) but to me it is a great idea and good source of maintenance light income for pro poker players.A guy I used to know told me about how he had seen them being sold at a franchise conference here in Edmonton they do every Christmas season.I don't think this is that random a post (ok maybe a little but so what?)as it does relate to Poker in the sense of extra source of steady income that does not interfere much with life at the tables.I like the idea and ConfusedOne please let me know any info you gather on it. :)
    Sorry to be so late to your post.I hope you check back and read my feedback.
    P.S.
    I think they ranged in price from 3000$-15000.The latter for the whole package.
  • Anyone here own a Vending Machine Business?

just wondering,
    CO :confused:

Independent ATM's do much better. The intial investment is far greater but the payback period (from what i heard) is roughly 2-3 years....That is good!
  • Independent ATM's do much better. The intial investment is far greater but the payback period (from what i heard) is roughly 2-3 years....That is good!
    Don how many ATMs do you own? :confused:

regards,
    CO :canada:
  • Yod wrote:
    No but I must say I like the idea.My apartment has one from Pepsi(not a small business obviously) but to me it is a great idea and good source of maintenance light income for pro poker players.A guy I used to know told me about how he had seen them being sold at a franchise conference here in Edmonton they do every Christmas season.I don't think this is that random a post (ok maybe a little but so what?)as it does relate to Poker in the sense of extra source of steady income that does not interfere much with life at the tables.I like the idea and ConfusedOne please let me know any info you gather on it. :)
    Sorry to be so late to your post.I hope you check back and read my feedback.
    P.S.
    I think they ranged in price from 3000$-15000.The latter for the whole package.
    hi Yod

i havent really looked into it much lately but i think the price range is btwn $3000 to $15000

i think Location is probably the most important...without a prime location
    the machine is virtually worthless :frown:

need a prime location :)
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    And the award for "Most Random Post of the Year" goes to...

;)

ScottyZ
    reading this the 2nd time is still funny :D:D:D

thx ScottyZ :)
  • LOL

This thread makes me wonder if somewhere in the world there is a Vending Machine Forum where they started discussing poker out of the blue.

Cosmic. :cool:

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    LOL

This thread makes me wonder if somewhere in the world there is a Vending Machine Forum where they started discussing poker out of the blue.

Cosmic. :cool:

ScottyZ
    Absolutely :D:D:D

CO :canada: