Options

agree?

If you are a poker player, I am sure you have heard of one or two poker software, which is said to be able to assist your game on the table, no matter by odds calculation or live tracker of the game or even real-time suggestions. I was a software enthusiast and once did much research and study on various kinds of software on the market. I never paid for one, though. I tried some trial versions such as PO, PT, Poker Kant, Poker sidekick, and some free odds calculators or even calculation based on website.
Honestly, I did find some of them very useful to me in a period and even depended on them. However, I concluded that after months of trying software in my games, poker software can never replace your own intellect or judgment and none poker software can make you a never-lose winner. So software, no matter what quality and fame it boasts of, can only be a reference tool. Once you acknowledge this, you don't have to bother about choice of software because you know well how is your performance on the table is basically decided by your skill and experience accumulated from thousands of games and your study of these games. Once you have obtained your own skill and experience on the table, any software can more or less assists you in the way it is designed to function.
What is your opinion you want to share with us?

Comments

• Lets' see now...

OP time was 4:48am

The add should be popping up around 5pm this evening.
  • "none poker software can make you a never-lose winner."

What I want for the holidays is a new spam style poster who combines broken English and a google search on pre-written essays to give me a what an uneducated cult leader wannabe would say to his followers regarding the 5 steps of self actualization mixed with poker.

Thanks OP!!!
  • Check out the OP's location. LOL

/g2
  • Monteroy wrote: »
    "none poker software can make you a never-lose winner."

What I want for the holidays is a new spam style poster who combines broken English and a google search on pre-written essays to give me a what an uneducated cult leader wannabe would say to his followers regarding the 5 steps of self actualization mixed with poker.

Thanks OP!!!

Oh you are still posting. Did see you during my 7 for 8 winning streak with 4 out of 4 best bets. But tthen I didn't think you would want to hear from seeing as you never answered any of my emails.

Come out to my next tournament and we will call it even.

Prophet 22
  • g2 wrote: »
    Check out the OP's location. LOL

/g2

SSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Prophet - I have no idea what tournaments you are talking about, I never received any emails. I just noticed I had a couple PMs (first time I checked PMs in a year =) ) from you but they did not say any picks.

Doing a search I found you posted this Dec 3rd

"I was asked about my pick this week. I have tried to engage Montroey who actually challenged me that I couldn't pick winners against the spread, but he has refused to reply. Therefore I have stopped posting my picks."

Problem is you posted it in the off topic area, which I have not opened to read in , well, forever heh.

Next time maybe post your picks in the thread where I ask or at least say you are posting in off topic lounge :P. If you look at it

http://www.pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?p=99499#post99499

you will see that you never actually responded to my challenge in the thread where the challenge was made which seems the logical place to do so =). You also did not indicate you would be posting them elsewhere (which to be blunt would have been informative). After you did not reply with picks in the original thread I pretty much forgot about you.

Feel free to post 4 picks with the spread for this weekend to show your stuff. If you do not post it here at least say where you post it this time =). And hey, being the wizard you are I highly suggest you liquidate all your assets to bet on football, the results should be impressive =O

All the best
  • How insightful you are ,cultivated man!But show me where is your forum etiquette?.
  • They passed a law against online gambling in the US...why can't they stop spammers....end the madness. I wish these guys would at least write proper english, that way it wouldn't be so painful. Coconut...You've got a banning coming to ya, it's just a matter of time.
  • anyway, I want you to visit this:www.cretrix.com.
    You will find my proposal more or less helpful.
  • You might want to emphasize the word less in that statement =)