Come On Man

sorry, this is more like my bitching thread
recently join fulltilt, doing pretty well for the past 2-3 days, today is just all hell break lose day. i always go in the best hand, and got suck out.....that is pissing me off all day today. where all those people come from, challenge my all-in bet with nothing but a draw, then out draw on me.
90 player sit and go 5 dollar buy-in
dealt 99 on the bottom blind is 15/30
preflop raise to 210. 4 player in
flop 3D4C5C
all checks to me
preflop raise should have filter out A2 or 67
worry about another club, I move all-in (2790)
one caller with QS 6H, suck out a Q

90 player sit and go $5 dollar buy-in
30 player left
i have 11000 chips. little bit above average stack.
Deal KK
raise blind to 900
all fold except one, move 10000 all-in
I forget what he has, but nothing big. it was allin bluff and i caught him.
he hand turn into a full house.........%*&(*)

Today is the day, where even straight and flush draw miss for you, but everybody draw out flush or straight on you, regardless how hard you push them.
how do you play with player like those

Comments

• I know how you feel. I have not played online poker in the last 6 months since this happened to me.

I was dealt Kc Qc Suited, in the big blind, 4 limpers, I raise 3x the blind, only 1 caller.
    Flop is 2c 10h 6c rainbow, I bet 4x the blind, player calls,
    Turn is Js, I bet 5 x the blind, players calls again.
    River is 4d, I try to bluff by moving allin, if players calls he is eliminated, and buddy calls me with Ah 7d and wins with A high.

who calls all those bets with just A high
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    who calls all those bets with just A high
    Maybe next time watch his betting (err calling) patterns and you'll know he's a calling station. The best hand won ;)

/g2
  • after i post the thread
    I went back to fullitlt and fight again, but this time i play different
    90 player 5 dollar buy in, got suck-out again, AK vs A9, but that is not really that bad, as i have beat AK with A-x card before.
    so went on the 45 player MTT 5 dollar buy in
    this time, i make sure, all the way down to the river, that they cannot suck-out on me. if i feel they did suck-out. i fold. and i prob got bluff out a pot alot. but i comes in second place.......^*(&* play like a donky, and i get 2nd place, Play solid poker, i went no where.......
    I don't really like it. I like to be aggressive, go to war, at least it's more fun when you win it.....
    45 player MTT, 5 dollar buy in
    head up final two
    I dealt A 6 went all in, since play x just complete the blind(weakness)
    player X 85 offsuit. call
    suckout two more 5........
    i don't feel as bad on the last round, because I got money for 2nd play. plus Player X has about 4x bigger stacked. I would of made the same call.