Ron Rose not a crook????

Rose said quote " First and most libelous is the fact that I have been wrongly accused of taking off with $600,000 of ticket receipts. If that were not so absurd, ridiculous and downright malicious, it would be laughable. The sales for the first three concerts, all of which were first class, were dismal.
Total sales for the first concert in an arena that would hold 15,000 spectators was 548 paid attendance. Second Concert, 562 paid attendance. Third concert, Hank Williams, Jr., one of our top draws was 1501 paid attendance. The receipts for these figures did not even begin to cover what we paid in entertainment fees to the artists. All cash sales were deposited the next day in the bank. All credit card sales were recorded at Etix online ticket sales. All figures can be accounted for by the bank, Etix and by the CPA who acted as the controller to be sure that sales were conducted properly. How I could walk off with $600,000 is a mystery to me and to any reasonable person. Accusations to this effect are not only libelous they are incredibly hurtful to myself and my family. "
Rose continued by saying " As to the computer terminals, they were returned to the computer store which rented them to Sturgis 2004 for ticket sales the morning after the concerts were cancelled. They were laptops with a swipe for credit cards. I could not wipe out the hard drives, since all information is on the system at Etix, not on the computers we used to process the credit cards. Again, Etix has a full accounting of tickets sold and are giving refunds from funds collected from Visa/MC ticket sales. Despite repeated attempts over the last month to get a complete accounting from Etix we have never seen one. "