Yo Momma!

Who will become the First Ever PokerForum Insult Champion. Come up with the best Yo Momma insult. Must Be Original, Cannot Be Racial.

You can only post one, so make it the best one in order to make it to the next round!

Round One: (Ends Friday, December 22nd) 8 Winner's will be announced

Round Two: (Ends Christmas Day) *Yo Momma So Fat Insults* 4 Winner's announced

Round Three: (Ends Wednesday, December 27) *Yo Momma So Hairy Insults* (2 Insults Req.) Your best one will be judged

Final Round Heads Up! Judged by the entire Forum

5 Insults Yo Momma

1) Ugly
2) Fat
3) Whore
4) Stupid
5) Knock-Out ----You Can Pick

Winner Will Be Announced New Years Day (I'll Donate $100 CPF To Winner)

Remember, please be original, funny, and most of all something that will shock us all!

ps. For those haters, yes I know this idea is stupid, and there is a TV show about this, I got 2 words for ya: YO MOMMA!

YOUR MOMMA IS LIKE A PACK OF TIMBITS, FOR 2 DOLLARS I COULD SHARE HER WITH THE REST OF MY POKER BUDDIES.

Comments

• Yo Momma is such a whore, even though you're not American, you've still got four fathers!

Thought of this while watching the show high with my cousin.
  • Yo mamma and I were playing in a poker game together, she was dealt 89 and we played it down to the river. Yo Mamma so fat, she only showed the 8.

Man, this one will not win...although I did chuckle a bit when I made it up. Hehe.

stp
  • Yo Mamma is so fat I had to tickle her til she pissed herself and then I followed her upstream like a salmon!

Yo Mamma is so easy that I'da been yo Daddy but the dog beat me up the stairs.
  • So far so good guys. Except Shannon, what the heck does yours mean? lol Your gonna have to explain it. Also, remember guys One Momma joke per member. If you posted 2, only ur first one will only be judged!

*Yo Momma So nasty that when she went to McDonald's and ordered a Fillet Fish, they gave her 2 buns and told her to stick it between her thighs*
  • yo Mamma so fat, I slap her ass and ride the waves in!
  • djalikool wrote: »
    So far so good guys. Except Shannon, what the heck does yours mean? lol Your gonna have to explain it.

Oh sorry...I'll explain. (you know your jokes are bad when...)

She was so fat she 8 (ate) 9...

stp
  • OK...that is NOW funny.

I vote Shannon now....I seirously laughed for like 2 minutes.
  • "yo mama's so stupid she thought a royal flush referred to a new menstrual cycle..." this one is non original but still funny, "yo mama's so fat, she has smaller fat women orbiting around her"
  • yo mommas upper lip is so hairy the last time she went down on me I accidentally screamed "Yeah you suck me good Tom Selleck

(Thanks to Kristy for helping with the re-working of that Yo Momma joke.)
  • Yo Momma is so fat, she doesn't know her ABC's, she knows her KFC's!

Yo Momma is so hairy, when I ass fuck her, I gotta cut her dreads off first!
  • haddon wrote: »
    yo mommas upper lip is so hairy the last time she went down on me I accidentally screamed "Yeah you suck me good Tom Selleck
    Ahaha! Actually LOL'd for that one. It's got my vote.

/g2
  • Good Job Guys! Shannon, that does make sense now. Sorry you had to explain it! Well done. Haddon, remember only one post will be judged, and that is your first entry into the contest.

Remember guys, keep em' original and funny!

*Yo Momma so fat even her turds have high chelostrol*
  • Can I erase some?
  • i literaly watch this show every day... i don't know if i can come up with original material... here is my fav from the show though "your mama is so poor, she couldn't pay for your abortion so now i have to pay child support" i actually almost died laughing.... i will work on something to post.
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Yo mamma and I were playing in a poker game together, she was dealt 89 and we played it down to the river. Yo Mamma so fat, she only showed the 8.
    yo momma so stupet she laft at dis
  • Yo Momma is so fat that her cankles scrape when she walks.
  • Yo Momma so Fat, everytime she walks in high heels...she strikes oil.
  • Yo momma is so poor, she couldn't even use the oil, we know she ain't got no car, and she fo sho don't got a house.

Yo momma is so nasty, she uses that oil to cook her bacon, fill the crack ass kiddie pool; and lube up so your incest ass can give her some lovin'.
  • Yo momma is so poor you all share the same toothbrush; for cleanin', combin', brushin' and groomin' the dog.
  • Yo mama so nasty that pours salt water down her pants to keep her crabs fresh.
  • Yo Mama is so slutty..see attachment :)