Options

Starting a online poker crew...who's in?

Does anyone want to play as a team on my online poker crew? I play low NL SNGs.
is you want to join email me
robzilla2020@yahoo.ca

Comments

• Does anyone want to play as a team on my online poker crew? I play low NL SNGs.
    is you want to join email me
    robzilla2020@yahoo.ca
    Do ya have some good cheats so we can makes lots of $$$?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Do ya have some good cheats so we can makes lots of $$$?

ahhh.....well im a good player, if that's what u mean.....???
  • usually people put up some posts and establish some credibility before asking people for money. but not you. now that is third level thinking. i LIKE it!
  • I always hoped to be part of a posse one day, not a crew.
  • ahhh.....well im a good player, if that's what u mean.....???

And your documented proof? If you really are a good player you would have that..
  • yeeeeaaaaa boooyyyyeeeeeee

2livecrewcolor.jpg

sign me up.
  • banned.png

You suck robzilla.

bad.
  • it seems our friend robzilla was looking to form a collusion team. Start from the bottom. I contacted him to see exactly what he was getting at and here was our discussion. BOLO for his username when you're playing online and feel free to add him to your MSN and chat about his tactics. I hate to think people may sign his email address up for all sorts of interesting newsletters too.

Forwarded message
    Date: Dec 17, 2006 10:12 PM
    Subject: Re: poker team
    To: Neil

my name on stars is nomercy247
    i won a few big tournaments, $1000 and 1500....but lately ive been getting some bad beats...that's what gave me this idea.
    whats your name on stars? what's your msn?

Neil wrote:
    Are you on stars? What's your username there? This is a wicked idea.

Original Message
    Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:25:57
    To: Neil

add me and we will practice

neil wrote: What sites do you play on? Usernames? Wanna play now? What's your msn?

Original Message
    Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:30:57
    To:Neil

First, I would like to say thanks for your interest.

Basically, I am scouting for players to assist with winning. Some people consider sharing hole cards cheating... but if alot of people are doing it, is it really cheating or just giving yourself better odds.

Colluding or sharing cards is done with MSN. using codes... for example King of diamonds & deuce of spades would look like this.... Kd2s.

This is not a guarantee, but would give us better odds of winning. We would share money as best as possible. The upside, is that you share chips to keep a teammate in a game, know you have the nuts in certain situations and so on...

Let me know if you are still interested....

If you're not cheating, you're not trying!

Neil McVicar wrote: Please send me details.

Do You Yahoo!?
    Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
    http://mail.yahoo.com
  • This post was dumb but couldn't understand why he got banned... now I see. Thanks for doing the leg work and letting us know!
    sloth wrote: »
    I hate to think people may sign his email address up for all sorts of interesting newsletters too.
    This is much better than a banning - it's a sport ;)
  • Awww Neil, spoil sport, we coulda strung him along for a while yet..lol.. In any case he was kinda transparent as to what his intentions were... Maybe he also dealt in Russian brides?

P.S. Good work really.. I realize you have to keep some semblance of decorum on here, being chief honcho and all...
  • the thought definately crossed my mind of sitting in on a session with him on msn.

(ie telling him I have no pair when I've actually flopped a set when he has made top pair)
  • glad you banned this guy..this is just sick
  • why noy report him to p stars?
  • I agree pass on whatever info you can to Stars.
  • did that before posting it here.
  • This is why I stick with a posse and not a crew. A crew can cut ones earnings and I hate crew cuts.
  • i have his IP address too. :)
  • stars replied back and are looking into this guys account, I provided them with the IP address as well and am planning other fun stuff.
  • Mental note - Don't get on Neil's bad side!

BTW - have I told you lately that I love you? & my pokerstars name is Money800
  • sloth wrote: »
    using codes... for example King of diamonds & deuce of spades would look like this.... Kd2s.
    this is incredible. thank you for bringing this evolution in nomenclature to light

p.s. anyone thinking of joining the 'crew' check his shark scores. that little hopping fish is so cute!