Blades of Steel Best Nintendo Game Ever!!

I still remember when my mom bought me my first nintendo, she didn't think it came with a game already, so she got me Blades of Steel. Hours & Hours of fun especially when it came to overtime or fights!

Anyone else like this game?

Mario I & Duck Hunt was the game that was included....I miss the late 80's

Comments

• i remember when i first put it in, I couldnt belive how good the graphics were. Mine came with Super Mario bros, never got duck hunt. My favorite game was Mike Tysons punchout.
  • Ice Hockey was better.

Picking toothpick, slim, medium or fat guys.....so awesome!
  • djalikool wrote: »
    Mario I & Duck Hunt was the game that was included....I miss the late 80's

Dude, get a Wii. I haven't had so much fun with a VGC since the NES.

Rumor has it Nintendo has a new Zapper gun in production. Should be cool.

Johnnie
  • And...

Just released about 3 hours ago... ICE HOCKEY! Downloaded already.. ooh yea.

Mark
  • Mark man, msn me tomorrow! I need to hear about how great it is.

Remember the fights? You just pound the keys and guys go flying.

Didn't the loser of the fight in Blades of Steel get the penalty?
  • OMG OMG OMG!

Anyone have a game gear anymore? With sonic?
  • haddon wrote: »
    OMG OMG OMG!

Anyone have a game gear anymore? With sonic?

Again, get a friggin Wii! Nintendo bought the licenses to most of Segas games. Sonic the Hedgehog is availible for download:

http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=KxiDSMn_ADYC1Vd30TP-FW3yf8Byxwwu
  • Johnnie man, I can't get a Wii...I am a video game idiot..I get addicted and never do anything when I have a system. When I bought guitar hero I lost days of my life. I need to go to GA and do a twelve step program....Gamers Anonymous...before buying one.
  • I agree Blades of Steel was a great game. But further on in Nintendo's career, they made the best multi-player 1st player view shooter game EVER. GOLDENEYE!!!!!! I remember playing that game literally for days with my friends when it came time for weekends. Also when I was in highschool I had open challenges to anyone in school. Back then it was for $10 so not much , but any team of 3 players I would accept. So me against 3 people. My record for that is 63-2. Oh the good old video game days. Where game play was more important then new technology and graphics.

I even recently pulled out my Nintendo 64 to play Goldeneye again. I prefer the multi-player but solo is great as well. If the new Wii could allow you to play the multi online with other players, wow I would seriously lost too much of my life to that game again. LOL!!!

Shane