Partypoker no more Americans?

Seems like all Americans have pulled out of partypoker, do you think this has made the field easier or harder?

I'm assuming easier but I haven't had time to play..... just thinking that euro players are not as good as americans

Comments

• Fraid it's exactly the opposite. Party is much tighter than it was pre US ban. Seems like our American friends were the main donators.
  • Yup...I agree...I hate playing online anymore...Canadians and Europeans on average are tougher opponents....
  • Seems like all Americans have pulled out of partypoker, do you think this has made the field easier or harder?

I'm assuming easier but I haven't had time to play..... just thinking that euro players are not as good as americans

Just different styles.
    Alot of American players that I've come across are the loose aggressive type, while the Europeans and Canadians are Tight Agressive for the most part.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Just different styles.
    Alot of American players that I've come across are the loose aggressive type, while the Europeans and Canadians are Tight Agressive for the most part.
    Stole my post ;) . This can be considered a bit bad since your earning rate might go down a bit, but so does your variance and chance of being stacked (in NL ring). I'm finding a lot less suckouts and tough decisions now against tighter opponents - they still happen but less frequently.
  • Have to agree as well, the field at Party is alot tighter and aggressive than in the American days. Not getting near the donk calls anymore, or the brutal suckouts...not saying they DON'T happen, just doesn't seem so frequently lately.
  • Hmm actually I think you guys are right, I played a $5 6 person tourney jsut for the hell of it waiting for a friend to pick me up, and the game went so slow, I couldn't believe it took a hour just to finish the game....

So I think you guys are right........ it has become tougher, but I don't mind this style in the bigger tourneys, better then people going on a donktastic run to gain chips in the beggining

STR82ACE wrote: »
    Have to agree as well, the field at Party is alot tighter and aggressive than in the American days. Not getting near the donk calls anymore, or the brutal suckouts...not saying they DON'T happen, just doesn't seem so frequently lately.