New Paradise Canadian Bonus

Just recevied an email from Paradise announcing another 'Great Canadian Deposit bonus weekend'. 100% match up to a whopping $25. Not sure you can call that GREAT! Nice gesture but after all the troubles I had with the last one I don't think so.

Comments

• Free $$ is Free $$. What the hell does it matter? Its still positive return.
  • I bet they do the same for every country :)
  • I agree it says 100% deposit bonus (up to $25). How is that 100%, most of the minimums are $50 aren't they?
  • Email says 100% to a max of $25, so obviously the min is $25 for this bonus. And it's the standard clearance rate as well.

The last promotion obviously left a sour taste in alot mouths, but this one looks legit enough. Far as I'm concerned, it's no worse then the 15% Party offers every month or two.
  • I agree it says 100% deposit bonus (up to $25). How is that 100%, most of the minimums are $50 aren't they?

Paradise minimum is $20
  • Oh, I thought Paradise was higher. Still it is a pretty lame promo. Sure free money is free money but whatever.

Party sent me promo to make a $10 bet and if I lose I get the $10 back in their Sports Book section. Weird promo.
  • Party sent me promo to make a $10 bet and if I lose I get the $10 back in their Sports Book section. Weird promo.

A real promo would be for like a $1000 bet. Ah mansion...good times... :)