How much money do sites make on the cents

I tried to process a couple of withdrawls today since I've not been playing on those sites. One site would only let me withdraw complete dollars so the withdrawl was XXX not XXX.63 the other was the same. How many accounts do you think they have with under a buck in them. I"m wondering how much they make on all these odds cents accounts that will eventually never be used.

Comments

• AcidJoe wrote: »
    I tried to process a couple of withdrawls today since I've not been playing on those sites. One site would only let me withdraw complete dollars so the withdrawl was XXX not XXX.63 the other was the same. How many accounts do you think they have with under a buck in them. I"m wondering how much they make on all these odds cents accounts that will eventually never be used.

Probably a ton of them that's why the do it.
    On one site it said that Neteller only allows whole $ amounts, which is a crock of $hit cause Pokerstars and Titan both allow cents in the WD.

On sites that I know that I won't return, I sit at the lowest limit table they have and start donating. Better to give it to a player than the site.
  • that's why if I have .63 in an account I'll find a .01-.02 NL table and turn it into $100 or lose it...whichever comes first.
  • Sadly they dont usually have limits that low :)
  • Sadly they dont usually have limits that low :)

Paradise has .01/.02 NL
    Party has .02/.04 NL
  • so does UB and Supreme
  • Well then, I stand corrected.