PartyBets $10 Free Offer?

"To celebrate the launch we’re giving you The $10 Bet You Can’t Lose. Place a $10 bet from your PartyAccount balance - if you lose we will refund your $10."

Anyone get this offer and use it yet? What should I bet on? I'm have no idea on sports betting, I just pick the team I like to win. haha

This is one of the conditions:
"To meet the bonus requirement your $10 refund must be wagered at odds of 1.6 (3/5) or higher"

Comments

• TiMSuM wrote: »
    "To celebrate the launch we’re giving you The $10 Bet You Can’t Lose. Place a $10 bet from your PartyAccount balance - if you lose we will refund your $10."

Anyone get this offer and use it yet? What should I bet on? I'm have no idea on sports betting, I just pick the team I like to win. haha

This is one of the conditions:
    "To meet the bonus requirement your $10 refund must be wagered at odds of 1.6 (3/5) or higher"

Partybets.com is now giving 100% in bonus up to $25. Use bonuscode SUPER25 when signing up. wager =3x

no US :(
  • Yes, I got the offer, and yes I used it to bet on the NFL. I lost my first bet, was immediately credited the $10 back (which you cannot do anything with other then make another bet) and won on my second bet netting about $6.70. For about 10 seconds work not bad. You can bet on almost anything but the odds have to be at a certain amount, check the 'fine' print.