Full Tilt

Just looking for some info.

I am going to sign up for Full-Tilt and need some info...

Deposit Bonus - How is it to clear?? Should I put the full 600 on?

Pokersourceonline - What should I pick? It says you only need 250 hands - is that hands dealt or hands played?

Omaha/HORSE: Compared to Stars does this site have a selection of games?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks.

Comments

• I'd do the full $600, and the bonus clears in $20 incriments at a reasonable pace.
  • I played at FT for awhile. I found the bonus tough to clear at 1/2 Limit, although the PSO bonus was no sweat. I'd take the points and purchase something you like from the shop. (books, cards, chips)

Most of the players I ran into actually had some game, so it wasn't very profitable FOR ME. I'm sure others on this forum would disagreee, but I'm justing telling you what I saw.

The shorthanded PLO tables were alot of fun, just watch out for sharks who feed off the donks.

Johnnie
  • FTP is harder bonus to clear.. you only get about 60% of the rate that most of the other sites give (.6 points / $ raked) or something like that, but they give you a LONG time to clear it (3 months?)

PSO - go with points it's the best way.

Games are good overall.. you need to select your tables well, and they also offer "Cap NL" games in HE, PLOM, and maybe others as well, which are great because you can usually put a guy all in when he has WAY the worst of it, and take his odds away, but they think "Meh, it's only xxx dollars".

Mark
  • So.....you can sign up through PSO and you only need 250 raked hands to get the PSO bonus? But the FTP deposit bonus is harder to get?

Me thinks I'll take some more PSO points...need some new cards :)

GL Tom, stay off my tables hehehe.
  • Thanks everyone.

I have been gathering points really quickly at Stars - playing primarily .5/1 PLOM and 1/2 HORSE.

I figured I may as well be clearing a bonus - plus I have never used Pokersource for prizes before - I really should be considering the amount I play.

I will take the points and likely use them to buy Poker Tracker.

I have earned about 8000 FPP in Stars in about 2.5 months. Trying to figure out what to get. I could get a new Poker Stars chip set, DVD player, a whole bunch of Thermos Mugs, or I may use it for a ticket to the 200 +15. I was also think of waiting another couple of months and getting a Ticket for a STT with a PRO.

Has anyone played any of these?? Pretty good payouts plus a $250 bounty for taking out the Pro. It would also be nice to say I played a game with McEvoy - my personal fav - probably the one of the few opportunities I would get.