woo-hoo! had fun in the freeroll :)

my 1st freeroll win! Had a great time, see you next week.

freeroll.JPG

Comments

• congrats you played a good game. I posted this elsewhere. You had me 100% fooled on the big hand. The river brought me 2 pair, I didn't think you hit the flush and the straight came out of no where. You certainly mixed it up there.

also Congrats to Johnnie for making the money after I sucked out large on his AA.
  • proof positive supreme is rigged! :) (for montreoy)
  • Ty again for setting those for us

and why is my name highlighted?? Maybe you feel I should have win?? :biggrin:

well.. there's always next week...

Gide
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    also Congrats to Johnnie for making the money after I sucked out large on his AA.

Thanks Joe! Congrats to you for taking 3rd.

That was a huge suckout, worthy of Itsame himself. (For those who don't know, Joe had 10s to my Aces, all-in preflop, he went runner-runner for a straight.) My eyes are still sore! Thanks to anyone who doubled me up along the way.

Congrats to sloth for taking it down! It was a great game. It seems to be a trend in KW that the host takes down their own touny. Zithal, g2, and beanie42 have all done it in the last month or so. Friggin weird.

Johnnie

ps...please don't bother with antes, I think the tournament is fine the way it is.
  • My tournament was one of being card dead, bad reads and huge suckouts.

I had 3 -5 and 6 -2 more times than I'd like to remember.

Aimee raises on the flop and I figured a re-raise would get her off the hand. Oops. Aimee had AA.

I go all in with A7. Trevor calls with 10 10. I hit my Ace.

I go all in with 77. I get called with 88. I hit my 7.

I finally ran out when my A 10 didn't suckout on AK.
  • The funniest thing was 'away player tilt'.
  • Aimee raises on the flop and I figured a re-raise would get her off the hand. Oops. Aimee had AA.

Folding Aces to a re-raise is a tad tight.
  • moose wrote: »
    The funniest thing was 'away player tilt'.

You think? OMG that was funny. I guess I"m still a moron for raising into the away players blinds.
  • I h8 u Joe!!! :) Why couldnt you let me win that coin flip :D

Congrats sloth.

I think for next week i'll play uber uber uber tight.
  • Very Nice Congrats Man

Cya At The Tables