Do you lay this down

It's early in an online tourney. blinds are 10/20 and you get dealt QQ

ANTES/BLINDS
Blaine xx posts blind ($10), aogneun bets $20 and is all-in.

PRE-FLOP
Puma0401x calls $20, MrRD folds, jamer 1 folds, serks x folds, littleman7 x calls $20, jpleh calls $20, Acid_Joe bets $150, Artefact calls $150, Blaine xx bets $600, Puma0401x bets $1,100 and is all-in, littleman7 x folds, jpleh folds

Acidjoe?

Comments

• As hard as it would be with a caller and 2 reraisers early in a tourney yup.
    Best case is a race for all your chips, but I'd suspect Kings or Aces behind you.

Forgot to add: Assuming freezeout
  • how much is the buy in? any info at all on the reraisers?
  • $5.00 buy in about 8 hands in to the tourney. My stack was $1,500 (starting stack) most others were between 1,000 and 2,000
  • yes i let it go. reluctantly... then shake my head as the idiots turn over ATo and 99
  • $5 buy in I call,

anyone else want to guess what he was up against? I say ak, and 77-1010

tell us what happened?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    yes i let it go. reluctantly... then shake my head as the idiots turn over ATo and 99

Being a $5 tourney I pushed, if it was larger I fold. The idiots turned over the following:

SHOWDOWN
    Blaine xx shows [ KD,AD ]
    aogneun shows [ JS,9C ]
    Puma0401x shows [ 8S,8D ]

RIVER [board cards 3C,2H,4S,AH,AC ]
    Acid_Joe wins $70, Blaine xx wins $560, Blaine xx wins $3,430, Blaine xx wins $140.

The AK I strongly suspected which surprised me that he was the last in. I was actually hoping it was AK AQs taking the A's more or less out of play which didn't happen.
  • In a $5 I'm pretty sure you beat them into the pot here.