the supreme/zip thing.

I can't reply to the actual thread in the supreme section but wanted to say thanks and that it's definately legit for any members that may have smelled a fish. Pretty much got paid to have poker superstars sent to me in the mail, and I cancelled zip today (just now) with litterally 2 clicks hassle free.

thanks sloth

Comments

• glad you took advantage of it!
  • I belonged to zip.ca for a couple of months and it is great for hard to find music related dvds. They also have a pretty good poker selection. For the price and convenience, it can't be beat. Wish they had this promo when I signed up. Definitely worth checking out!
  • Thumb up to zip from me. They didn't send me one complete shipment of discs when I was on trial and never tried to charge me a subscription fee. After 20 days they were cleared off.

The only issue is with the form of transportation. You basically have to rip the dvd's to a hard drive and immediately return them in order for it to be cost effective. I'm in mississauga and I can turn around discs in about 3-4 days.
  • I'm going to do this tonight.

nice forums!
  • took me a long time to get around to doing this but I finally did it and sure enough the $$ was put into supreme right away. Already got the $20 turned into $96 to!

thanks for this!

fyi: got allstars poker dvd being shipped to. not bad for 5 minutes work!!
  • glad to hear it. I would love to hear from more of you who've done it as I'm sure there are always sceptics who expect fine print.

just so folks know, the $4 that goes to your account isn't "bonus dollars" you don't need to play 'x' hands, you can technically withdraw it right away if you wanted to.