Free football Pick for this week

Monteroy wrote: »
The Prophet - pick one winner here each week (with the spread) before the games for the next 4 weeks and I will give you 5-1 on your money.

Normally horrible odds but since you get it right 100% of the time and will not have to pay up front it is like free money for you :P

This is going to be fun. I am giving these picks away. You can make as much or as little as you choose. I am not responsible for your losse, nor do I expect anything when you win, and you will, I had the (JAGS LAST NIGHT) not that I expect anyone to believe me.

This week:

Take the Begals to cover the -3 points

A close second would be the Panthers minues the 4 1/2 but I will give you my best pick,

I may have a pick for Thursday, check back at 11:00 am on Thursday

Prophet :2h :2s

Starting bankroll 1000.00

Comments

• what the heck?

I'll take the bangals bet brent...$50?
  • lol nice bet Monteroy.
  • I am not responsible for your losse, nor do I expect anything when you win, and you will, I had the (JAGS LAST NIGHT) not that I expect anyone to believe me.

I had the Jags Monday night too.... but dammit the game didn't go over to hit my parlay.
  • Here's my guaranteed pick of the week.... It's not guaranteed but wtf...... San Diego over Oakland. happy turkey day.....
  • Hey Joe, got one for hockey ? I need 1 for a pool I"m in

Shopsy
  • I would not bet any of these games. However if you need to make a small wager today, here goes a 3 team parlay or small wager straight up

11/23 12:30 ET Miami -2.5 At Detroit

Take Miami

11/23 4:15 ET At Dallas -11 Tampa Bay

Take Dallas

11/23 8:00 ET At Kansas City -1 Denver

Take Denver

Good luck today

• Two down 1 to go. The last game is going to be dicey. Jake the snake just may get pulled or the win huge. If he gets pulled it could be a field goal game.
  • 2 out of 3, hope you made some money. today is going to be Jakes last start, Jay Culter is the man.

Brent
  • haddon wrote: »
    what the heck?

I'll take the bangals bet brent...$50?

Did you not read my post? I said the best game of the week is Cincinnati Bengal’s to cover the 3 points they are given up to the Browns. So I will take the bet on 2 contitions. 1) I get Cincinnati and 2) you make it for 100.00.

What do you have to say now "Mr. I never shy away from a bet". Let me know here on the forum.

Brent
  • Fuck it, done.
    Fuck it, done.

My, my aren't we a little testy.

In case anyone is wondering how I came up with my spread when proline has it at 6.5 I thought I would post the link.

http://jimfeist.nss.net
    Fuck it, done.

In case people are wondering how I came up with the spread of -3 and proline has them at -6.5

http://www.americasline.com/

Brent
  • Just courious if anyone is profitting from my picks. Today was the laughter that I said was easy money. If you put 100.00 per game you are up 290.00. Best play of the week 1 for 1.

See you next week

PS I was asked about the USC/Notre dame with USC given -9.5 I had USC for the sure win. Given enough time and I will pick you a winner
    Fuck it, done.

100 and counting see you next week

• this is not my game of the week, but anyone wanting to bet tonights game should be taking Cinn -3

15% of there bankroll

• Bankroll 1000.00

Nov 23rd

win Miami 100
    win Cowboys 100
    lost Denver 110

total after juice = 1090

Game of the week
    Nov26
    Bengals 20% of 1090 =218 = 1308

Nov 29
    Bengals 15%=196

total = 1504

Total
  • I was asked about my pick this week. I have tried to engage Montroey who actually challenged me that I couldn't pick winners against the spread, but he has refused to reply. Therefore I have stopped posting my picks.

For the record, someone has asked me to provide picks and I gave him the Jets today at PK, for 15% of the bankroll. This is the instant money winner and it was over by half time.

That makes for a 225.00 bet and win. For a total bankroll of 1725.00 in 3 weeks and only one game wrong and I am undefeated in my for sure easy money wins.

If you are serious about wanting to make money through sports betting email me and I will give you a game.

Brent
  • If you are serious about wanting to make money through sports betting email me and I will give you a game.
    hey brent, how about a 50m dash for the whole roll? :) (for montroey)
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    hey brent, how about a 50m dash for the whole roll? :) (for montroey)

Can I video tape this. I doubt either of you could go 50 m. And is the roll whole wheat or what?
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Can I video tape this. I doubt either of you could go 50 m. And is the roll whole wheat or what?
    no, i would have to hold the rights to this.

sure i could go the 50m. not donovan bailey fast, well maybe present-day donovan bailey.

and i'm off bread, you know... sheehsh
  • Last night Cole called Cam thru MSN and asked about the game,saying they liked the Panthers, we talked and said take Philly and the over, he said he and his friends were taking 3k panthers 3K under and 3K parly.

Cam quickly told him if he bets that way he just lost 10K with juice.

The thing is he still had time to change his bet, so I am wondering if he went with their picks or if he bet with the Prophet 22

Time will tell

You won't to fill us in Cole.

Brent
  • no a bet laid is a bet made u cannot change ur bet once u make it , and i took panthers and i lost o well sucks for me , better luck next time iam not to worried because iam takeing bengals to win by 3 over the colts on monday.