I need a job...

Hi, I am job. :)

Anyone have anything?
Willing to relocate in Southern Ontario or get a car.
I can do lots of stuff. I want it to pay well and not be lame.
I promised my Mom I would look for one today. She is on my ass about being lazy and wasting money....:D

I am serious...sort of...but yeah, thanks!

(I do not live with my Mom, I just hate her being mad at me...wow this post is lame.)

Comments

• Make up with Wolffie. He's hiring. :wink: :rolleyes: >:D
  • haha, I said the job couldn't be lame... :D!

I don't actually want a job, I just didn't want to have to lie to my mom tomorrow.
  • I guess retirement isnt going so well
  • I love it!

Everyone who cares about me thinks I am wasting my life though. I should be something...shouldn't I? I might become a pilot. I've been thinking about it for almost a year. Cost 50K and I graduate in 2 years.
  • BTW - none of your links work.
  • haddon wrote: »
    I love it!

Everyone who cares about me thinks I am wasting my life though. I should be something...shouldn't I? I might become a pilot. I've been thinking about it for almost a year. Cost 50K and I graduate in 2 years.
    How about an Air Traffic Controller? That's what my eldest son is.. They are always looking for applicants...... Tough to get through the aptitude and training though.
  • There are no jobs for pilots unless you want to work for tiny little air freight companies and fly into jerkwater little towns about 4 days a month.
  • moose wrote: »
    There are no jobs for pilots unless you want to work for tiny little air freight companies and fly into jerkwater little towns about 4 days a month.

I know 4 guys who need a pilot to take them fishing. I'm sure Haddon could handle that one.
  • this is an actual job posting on workopolis posted today...the title is "Ball Inflator"

As a full-service staffing company, Express Services Inc. provides cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-line objectives. With over 400 offices across North America, we are well positioned to assist candidates in moving their career forward.

Express Personnel Services provides temporary staffing/evaluation and direct hire recruiting.

Express Professional Staffing is the firm’s professional placement divisions.

This is a day shift Monday through Friday. Duties will be working in a warehouse environment using machines to inflate recreational balls, ie: basket balls, volleyballs, footballs etc.

The shift will be ongoing at least for a few weeks. If you are interested in the position, please apply to Alex Racey.

[FONT=Coronet (W1)]Alex Racey[/FONT]
    Office Coordinator
    Express Personnel Services, Cambridge
    P: 519-624-0131
    F: 519-624-0132
    E-mail: Alex.Racey@expresspersonnel.com

how FREAKIN cool would it be to introduce yourself as a professional ball inflator?

http://jobs.workopolis.com/jobshome/db/work.job_posting?pi_job_id=8699956&pi_search_id=526083836&pi_sort=POST_DATE&pi_curjob=30&pi_maxjob=500
  • And I bet a lot of the folks here wouldn't need the mechanical inflator....

The way this week is turning out that job is looking pretty sweet....
  • sloth wrote: »
    this is an actual job posting on workopolis posted today...the title is "Ball Inflator"

As a full-service staffing company, Express Services Inc. provides cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-line objectives. With over 400 offices across North America, we are well positioned to assist candidates in moving their career forward.

Express Personnel Services provides temporary staffing/evaluation and direct hire recruiting.

Express Professional Staffing is the firm’s professional placement divisions.

This is a day shift Monday through Friday. Duties will be working in a warehouse environment using machines to inflate recreational balls, ie: basket balls, volleyballs, footballs etc.

The shift will be ongoing at least for a few weeks. If you are interested in the position, please apply to Alex Racey.

[FONT=Coronet (W1)]Alex Racey[/FONT]
    Office Coordinator
    Express Personnel Services, Cambridge
    P: 519-624-0131
    F: 519-624-0132
    E-mail: Alex.Racey@expresspersonnel.com

how FREAKIN cool would it be to introduce yourself as a professional ball inflator?

http://jobs.workopolis.com/jobshome/db/work.job_posting?pi_job_id=8699956&pi_search_id=526083836&pi_sort=POST_DATE&pi_curjob=30&pi_maxjob=500

Just sent my resume!! Woot!
    I wish I read this before lunch with my Mom...she would have loved that I was going to try and be a ball inflator.