Supreme freeroll tonight...who's in?

13»

Comments

• Wasn't this a freeroll???!??!?!?! :D

EASY....
  • Even though it is a freeroll....why would you play any different when there's money to be won? I would understand if there was a prize with no value...but money is money...why throw it away if you get a chance of winning it.
  • can someone pm me the password
    i did like to join
    also what is the best promotion code for new user?
    i did like to join
  • pound salt
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    pound salt
    Nah - that's the old password ;) . Chuckie - I've PM'd you.
    I don't think there are a ton of offers out there - I only know of the 100%/$1000 signup bonus, and there is rakeback available I think. PM Sloth - he'll be able to hook you up.
  • JUST AN FYI!!

Tonight, the role of "Drtyore" will be played by "Itsame" mario.. you may want to adjust your respect levels accordingly.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    JUST AN FYI!!

Tonight, the role of "Drtyore" will be played by "Itsame" mario.. you may want to adjust your respect levels accordingly.

Mark
    respect levels adjusted....... call all-in's from Dr Tyore.. Now you are telling the truth right Mark?
  • adjusted as well.
    Flops with A-2-x....he has TWO PAIR! And probably called some ridiculous 10x raise with it.
  • haddon wrote: »
    adjusted as well.
    Flops with A-2-x....he has TWO PAIR! And probably called some ridiculous 10x raise with it.
    with the 2 and the x....... off suite of course.
  • lol....sweet Mario!
  • I am writing a book on how to play freerolls. I also have a bot that plays just like me.

So far AJ is interested...haha, anyone else? Wes maybe?
  • My AA vs. AK

And I lost. Woe is me.
    My AA vs. AK

And I lost. Woe is me.

My eyes are still sore!

Good game all! We'll see you at MXM!

Johnnie
    My AA vs. AK

And I lost. Woe is me.
    The bot would never have played those Aces that way! :)
  • I have never in my whole life seen a game as I did tonight..

I kid you not, Mario was averaging 1.5 pocket pairs per orbit... KK / JJ / QQ / 99 / AA / QQ it was incredible... AND he was getting respect?!?! WTF?

I will say though, as you can see Mario's last hand was against "TheJewla", and I'm curious as to what other people think of it...

***** Hand 493996396 *****
    400.00/800.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:37:23 PM
    $200 Freeroll (Real /Tournament )
    Seat 1: DrTyore (7368.00)
    Seat 2: Cases (9740.00)
    Seat 3: KRT (3138.00)
    Seat 4: Shrugz888 (870.00)
    Seat 5: pkrfce10 (1965.00)
    Seat 6: compuease (4350.00)
    Seat 8: TheJewla (8569.00)
    DrTyore post SB 400.00
    Cases post BB 800.00
    ** Deal **
    DrTyore [8s, 8h]
    Cases [N/A, N/A]
    KRT [N/A, N/A]
    Shrugz888 [N/A, N/A]
    pkrfce10 [N/A, N/A]
    compuease [N/A, N/A]
    TheJewla [N/A, N/A]
    *** Bet Round 1 ***
    KRT Fold
    Shrugz888 Fold
    pkrfce10 Fold
    compuease Fold
    TheJewla Call 800.00
    DrTyore All-in 7368.00
    Cases Fold
    TheJewla Call 7368.00
    *** Flop(Board): *** : [Ac, Kc, 2d]
    *** Turn(Board): *** : [Ac, Kc, 2d, 9d]
    *** River(Board): *** : [Ac, Kc, 2d, 9d, Js]
    *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.00 Total Pot: 15536.00
    DrTyore [8s, 8h] Pair of eights Win :0.00
    TheJewla [Ah, 10d] Pair of aces Win :15536.00

Personally, I hate the way Jewla played this... the game is down to 7 players. It's folded around to him on the button and he limps? Then, decides to call a raise that would have left him with 1.5 BB? I mean, if you're too scared to raise with that hand, I'm shocked that you're calling allin with it...

Before people start in with the "Oh, it's Mario" thing... he'd shown down TWO hands at this point, once with a suckout (but I don't think Jewla was at that table) and once where he was a medium high pocket pair (1010). I'd say Mario's image was aggressive, but by no means out of line...

Anyways.. I know this isn't the proper hand analysis area, sorry to hijack the thread.

Mark
  • ya the thing that amazed me is this was the only bad call of the WHOLE tourney ( :) for montroey)
  • Jewla is a donkey. Period.

Have you not played him before?

This is typical play.
  • So then I shouldn't feel bad about him limping with QQ and me pushing out into it with 10/10 and then turning a straight over his flopped set?

Crazy tourney...
  • no, you shouldn't play good poker to feel bad. you should play bad poker but feel good
  • Too... confusing...

Whoever that guy was, he limped a few times with some big hands. I remember being a bit surprised when he just flat called with a10 off and then called 88 all-in.

So I shouldn't have been surprised when he called my 10/10 push either.

J