Ban Hollywoods17

That is all.

He begged me 100 times at least and then scammed me.

Please ip ban this guy.

Comments

• Are serious? I guy says he is into sports betting. I telling him if he is ever intereted I can give him a winner each we week. On wednesday in a poker room we were talking football and the subject of the Cowboys Colts game came up. He said he was going to be everything he had on the Colts and I tell him if he does and he will lose. I give a partial explation as to why the Cowboys will win as people gather around. Then 2 days later I find out that not only did that guy listen, but so did half the room and 75,000 was won because guys listened to what I said. Should they pay me because of the information I gave out no. If I really wanted to I would have said give me a 100.00 and I will tell you who will win...

In this tournament, unless you agreed on a number and have it in writing, quit whining Post your history of the transfers with the dates and times as Cole has challenge you to do, until then leave the guy alone and let him enjoy his 17th place.

By the way if anyone is intrested I will give you at least one winner on Thursday. Free of charge
  • Are serious? I guy says he is into sports betting. I telling him if he is ever intereted I can give him a winner each we week. On wednesday in a poker room we were talking football and the subject of the Cowboys Colts game came up. He said he was going to be everything he had on the Colts and I tell him if he does and he will lose. I give a partial explation as to why the Cowboys will win as people gather around. Then 2 days later I find out that not only did that guy listen, but so did half the room and 75,000 was won because guys listened to what I said. Should they pay me because of the information I gave out no. If I really wanted to I would have said give me a 100.00 and I will tell you who will win...

In this tournament, unless you agreed on a number and have it in writing, quit whining Post your history of the transfers with the dates and times as Cole has challenge you to do, until then leave the guy alone and let him enjoy his 17th place.

By the way if anyone is intrested I will give you at least one winner on Thursday.

Completely different situation. Hollywoods uses this forum as a vehicle to scam people.
  • harthgosh wrote: »
    Completely different situation. Hollywoods uses this forum as a vehicle to scam people.

could you email me details at admin@pokerforum.ca or pm them to me so I can look into it?

**edit** nevermind, I'm reading your other post now.
  • Although I do not know all the details of this particular situation - I will vouch for Cole.

He is a young excellent player and is a great guy to have at the table.

I could see banning him if he were only using this forum as a vehicle to solicit cash to play - but this is not the case, Cole is a member of the KW poker community and shows up at a number of local events.

I think we should be happy to have a young guy who can make 17th of 6733 people in a $200 tournament.

Sloth - please take into consideration that Cole is not a spammer but an active member. Further, Cole was not staked in this particular game - the other member is asking to be reimbursed for previous stakes - and has only brought this issue to light after Cole made a significant win.

It is unfortunate for Harthgosh, but he made the decision to stake Cole previously without any form of coercion.

Although there may be some grey area ethical issues - I do not see sufficient evidence to justify banning a long time member.

Thanks,

Tom
  • if he was a rapist or a murderer, would that justify banning him here?

he hasn't abused this forum. (it is possible he has abused the trust of someone he made contact with here but that does not justify banning). cole is not a huge contributor here but neither are 99% of the members.

let it go, HG. you have accomplished what you wanted.

for the record, i don't think your 'wheels on the bus' comment way back justified banning either.
  • I've withheld any comments regarding the whole staking thing, but i'll chip in here ...

HG - I appreciate the fact that there would be some animousity between you and Cole, and your post of warning is appropriate, however, a banning is not justified as Cole does not post spam, does not post offensive or inappropriate messages, and does not in general abuse the forum.

The only thing Cole abuses online is the English language. Banning is uncalled for.

Mark
  • Harthgosh i dont undertsand what your doing how much money do you want from me ive never even met you, i dont no what your trying to do. but how much money would make you happy because i think everyone here is getting sick of this and i def dont wanna read on the forum about me anymore soon iam goona ban myself.

and sloth can you please delete every post that has been made at me if people wanna discuss anything about me make it personal or they can PM and ill talk to harthgosh 1 on 1 and me and him will resolve this. and il try and figure out what he wants. but if you do go back hartgosh like a cople months i do remebre you fighting with another forum member i forget who it was but i know this hasent been the first time youve tried to humalate someone on the forum.
  • The Prophet - pick one winner here each week (with the spread) before the games for the next 4 weeks and I will give you 5-1 on your money.

Normally horrible odds but since you get it right 100% of the time and will not have to pay up front it is like free money for you :P
  • nice finish in the sunday million last sunday cole, 17th correct?

By the way if anyone is intrested I will give you at least one winner on Thursday. Free of charge

weren't the cowboys favoured to win by 1pt?
  • ur brow..cant believe u really
  • i wish i had a clue what eddy was saying... eff it... ban him too! :)
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    i wish i had a clue what eddy was saying... eff it... ban him too! :)

I really really need to get back to skewl and learn what the F this guys are talking about.
  • specialK wrote: »
    nice finish in the sunday million last sunday cole, 17th correct?

He was coached by sir watts and myself.
This discussion has been closed.