War GSP!! Anyone see UFC 65??

Just looking for anyone's thoughts on the UFC this past weekend...Georges St. Pierre absolutely dominated the fight. I don't think Hughes will be able to beat him in the rematch either. GSP looked very focused and determined to get the belt and I see him holding onto it for a while for sure... Tim Sylvia fought another boring fight that went to a decision. This should not have gone the distance, Sylvia should have done more to try and end the fight as he very can. He did however show some good ground game against one of the best in the world. I can't see anyone beating him in the heavyweight division of the UFC either. He should go to Pride fighting and get his ass knocked by Mirko Cro Cop!!

Comments

• Vera / Sylvia should be a better fight. Hopefully. I got more sleep the past 2 Sylvia fights then I do most weeknights.

GSP vs Hughes 3 in May in Montreal is the rumour!!!
  • actyper wrote: »
    GSP vs Hughes 3 in May in Montreal is the rumour!!!

Anyone up for a CPF road trip?
  • Does anyone have this on tape or dvd let me know.

Cameron
  • Cam,

Do you want the full UFC 65 or just the GSP vs. Hughes?
  • If you have a copy of the full I would love that Wes.
  • the full

Cameron
  • Totally forgot about this, my apologies guys. If you are still interested, I can make a copy and ship it to you. PM me and I will provide you with more details.
  • I'll pay you for it if you have another, this weekends fight should be great as well. I'm certain the Iceman will take it down!

stp
  • I caught this fight on Google video. It looked like a boxing match for the most point. Liddell was so good with countering Ortiz's strikes.

Did Liddell always fight that way? This is the first time I've seen a UFC fight in a long time. I knew that strikers became more effective. Liddell's ground defenses were pretty good. He's a really quick guy. It seemed that his simple one-twos were very effective on Ortiz.

I am a boxing fan so I will always like seeing good punches.