Paradise Poker Offering BS Bonus/Promo

In Oct. DISE offered a special deposit promo with a free r/t airline ticket to Canadian players. I personally have tried REPEATEDLY to redeem this for over 3 weeks. NO REPLY. (Redemption period expires Dec 1).Apparently other ppl are finding the same thing. This looks like nothing more than a ploy to get more CDN players to the site but then screw them. Paradise lost their US market and I am going to do everything in my power to deplete their CDN market as well. I HATE BEING LIED TO. My goal is to flame them on every forum and hopefully cost them more in lost revenue then they would have spent on tickets. Why offer a promotion when you have no intention of honoring it? Not necessary, as most of us long time players would have stayed with them anyway. Screw Paradise Poker; as CDN players, we don’t need them anyway. ITS FULL TIME ULTIMATE BET FOR THIS CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

In addition, anyone think they can clear the $5000 payday bonus……..NOT!!!!!!!!

Comments

• While I wasn't offered the free flight, given the 5K clears in $10 increments who cares if they can clear it all. I have cleared a nice chunk of it for play I would have done anyways (2/4 limit).

Now if the free flight is bogus that's a good reason to yank your coin out of there.
  • I may be wrong here; but I'm pretty sure a while back someone posted that they successfully redeemed that bonus. I don't have time to search through the old posts; but I'm about 85% sure I read that.

Cheers. And good luck hounding them into submission! :D
  • Raving lunatic based ranting does not inspire others to follow or support as much as the original poster would hope for. In fact, clever companies will use people like this to generate sympathy for their site/company at times (just as some comedians will have shill hecklers to generate sympathy).

Good luck with your important quest and remember to put the cardboard box between you and the direction of the wind before going to sleep.

Note: The free flight was not bogus though there were some fairly strict conditions that made it fairly impractical for most people. However, given they provided entry to a Aussie millions freeroll and a bonus (which is marginal in terms of clearing rate), and a player could just deposit and withdraw to get all of this and the flight without ever playing a hand, I would say it falls under the category of not really complaint-worthy.

Then again I still remember a post from a guy who claimed Party Poker screwed him after as an affiliate he "signed" up over 20 new accounts. He claimed to be due his $1500 even though all 20 accounts had the same address and not one played a single hand.

The original poster still has some work to do to reach that level of lack of self awareness =)
  • I qualified for this " free trip", I allowed them the hole month of January for a trip. I picked Vegas or Calgary with any dates availble.

BTW, I have played over 1000 hands since this promo date.

Still no response.
  • Same boat as Dead Money. Cleared the actual bonus within 2-3 days, played probably a few more hundred hands since the promo. Filled out the form as soon as the link was sent, gave them a month and a half for trip to Vancouver/Edmonton, still nothing besides the support giving me standard script responses.