start your bankroll

this is a great poker cashback site.you can try it
http://www.pokersavvy.com/r/8687

example:when you signup mansion poker through it,despoit $50,play rake $10(40-50 hands)
and you will get $90!!!you can cashout it by neteller.it's very easy money!

Comments

• That's all good and all, but this site made me more money on Mansion... I got $150 at www.startyourbankroll.com.

They are also a canadian poker site that offers deals on virtually every other poker website! They have a forum, glossary, articles, news, pros section, store and more....

www.startyourbankroll.com is the best place to start your online poker bankroll.

strohlio.
  • Well, I guess if 2-3 beggars can sit outside the same Tim Hortons then multiple spammers can hit up the same thread.
  • hahaha....why do I have the feeling it's the same guy replying to and talking to himself. Lame...but somewhat entertaining someone went through the trouble of creating two accounts unless these are scripted bots or someguy trying to make an extra buck for directing someone to these sites. I was a tad disappointed though, was expecting two funny replies to the spammer rather than just one (and one other spam reply).
  • believe it or not, its not the same person. The second person (me) was just talking about the REAL start your bankroll website. The first post seemed to be ripping off a legitimate bonus site so I thought I'd step in and set things straight.

cheers.
  • A spammer with a moral code in his own mind. Quick, alert the media...