Neteller Question

Did Neteller change its credit card features recently so now it only accepts deposits from a VISA credit card? I use to use my Mastercard to make deposits but they don't seem to accept Mastercard anymore. Anybody else experience similar problems?

Comments

• You should be depositing directly into the poker sites using your credit card, that way you avoid paying the few % to neteller. Also, a few sites including pokerstars allow you to use instacash and they will cover the 8.9% fee.
  • Open a bank account for poker the link it to neteller. Cash into and out of neteller using this account. I have a BMO account which I use strictly for poker. Works well and no fees.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Open a bank account for poker the link it to neteller. Cash into and out of neteller using this account. I have a BMO account which I use strictly for poker. Works well and no fees.

I didn't realize you could get a bank account at the major institutions without some sort of monthly fees. I don't play that much online to warrant a separate bank account, but thanks for the idea. I have a credit card with a very low limit that I use strictly for online purchases/poker, but now that Neteller doesn't accept Mastercard, I guess I will have to find a no fee VISA instead. Life use to be so simple.

pokerJAH
  • How does that INstacash thing work - I have always tried it - but keep getting nailed for that 8.9%
  • You will get nailed for the 8.9% I think paradise picks up that fee if you do it through them.