Last Friday for The Airport Club (Game will be moved)

Hello everyone,

Just to notify everyone that this Friday (November 10-06) will be out last night in our current location.

The reason for this is the games have been getting smaller and smaller all the time, and just seems that all the poker clubs in Toronto are making it very tough these days. I have been approached by someone wanting to sub-lease my unit as well as pay me extra on top of my monthly rent and TMI. So I am taking their offer.

I will be moving our Friday tournament to another club for next week, not sure what club at the moment. But our Friday game is going good and growing every week.

I have also been running the club solely for over a year and other club owners can agree with me that trying to operate a club on your own is very tough. I have had plenty of help along the way and those people already know how thankful I am. But at this time I am focusing on just this one game a week, and I will also be dealing at a few places as well.

So if you have ever been to our location come on out this week for our final night at this unit. I am expecting this game to be great and filled with tons of action and good times, like always.

New players are also always welcome to come by.

Thanks for all your support,

Shane
416-670-2499

PS be listening soon for our new location and to where our games will be moved

Comments

• Well tonight is looking like it will be VERY busy, lots of old faces coming back and even quite a few new ones as well.

I promise tonight will be a great event with lots of laughs and fun times.

Seeya around the tables.

Shane
  • Anybody else from the forum going? I didn't see the well-endowed dealer that others posted about :( when I went, but at least I made it to the money.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Anybody else from the forum going? I didn't see the well-endowed dealer that others posted about :( when I went, but at least I made it to the money.
    who? cam? he is usually there...

i enjoyed each visit to your club. best of luck in the future, shane.
  • Greg,

Thanks and also thanks for your support. Glad to of met you and hopefully you will continue your support of my games once I move them to another club.

Shane
  • Great last night Shane! I always liked the club, I'm sure your games will still be packed (as always) with your loyal players.

The tournament was a roller coaster as I flirted with both being chiplead and short stack numerous times, (on account of NO ONE KNOWING HOW TO LAY DOWN A F***ING HAND!!!!) it was great to be back there. I'll miss the club as it popped my 'underground club cherry' once upon a time, but I know you'll just move on to bigger and better things.

Buddy (BlondeFish), it was cool meeting you. As I'm sure you picked up on, I am the bad person some holier than thous on this forum paint me to be...:D

Greg, where da hellllllz wuz yaz? U best not b tinkin' 'bout skippin' west siiiiiiide!! lol $100 last longer?? You tight wad you!
  • haddon wrote: »
    Greg, where da hellllllz wuz yaz? U best not b tinkin' 'bout skippin' west siiiiiiide!! lol $100 last longer?? You tight wad you!
    last longer? at a westside tourney? maybe in a cash game...

sorry josh, can't make it on the 18th. i hear pockets may be calling me next week. so lemme make it up to you. i'll buy you a chicken and ribs dinner, with some nice little chocolates on the side...