Neteller Account Closed!

So I go to Neteller today and my account is mysteriously closed. I sent am e-mail and am waiting for a response.

I am so confused.

Comments

• Crazy idea for you - call them.
  • This happened to me once, I called and it was a glitch on their end. Call it will be straightened out immediately.
  • Call them. When it happend to me they thought that I as logging in from another country other than Canada so my account was locked by their security system. The page reported it was closed.

Took 5 minutes to clear it up. Don't think an email will do it.
  • Their live chat says they are very busy, so I imagine emails will be well down the queue, phone them to get this resolved quickest I would agree
  • I wouldnt sweat it, Neteller security does this alot, could have been anything that set it off, like a different IP or just a maintenance glitch. It happens alot more than you would believe.
  • Happened to me as well, cleared up right away with a call.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Call them. When it happend to me they thought that I as logging in from another country other than Canada so my account was locked by their security system. The page reported it was closed.

Took 5 minutes to clear it up. Don't think an email will do it.
    Same thing for me, and support was actually quick and helpful (which was surprising ;) ).