CPF Tuesday night freeroll results/talk Oct 31. freeroll 1.

Here are rhe results:

1.Pkrface10
2. Westside88
3. Pengu

and then...

Specialkk
TimSum
JohnnieJH
Kanadian76
Furfy1
FuturePro
Hobbes614

I'll post the video link shortly. :) gg everyone. Thanks for coming out and see ya next week!

Comments

• um... i'm hoping that's pkrfce10 (the bigger, more aggressive pkrfce9)

and woohoo! in yer face wes! nothing like the old auto push strategy to make up a huge chip deficit.

seriously, very good game wes. aggressive at just the right times. i got very lucky to pick up some crucial cards when i was way behind
  • GG all. congrarts to the money finishers, and to Kyle, who bubbled even though he wasn't playing.

The only time I had good cards was when pkrface10 was BB. Oh, and when I ran into Wes' Aces. D'oh!

Good times, let's get ppl out to the next one!

Johnnie
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    The only time I had good cards was when pkrface10 was BB. Oh, and when I ran into Wes' Aces. D'oh!
    Argh! I still say it's the flag football thing...

Don't fear Aces. They are easily beaten. Just ask what's his name. Ya, the guy I rivered.

Sloth, thanks for setting this up. I'm looking forward to seeing your commentary. Looking forward to next week.
  • Man I wish my chat wasn't banned on supreme.

1st and 2nd in the freeroll are the 2 culprits who put the 2 SICK beats on me.

First westside hits his two outer and his set of Jacks doubles up on my KK, leaving me with only 85 chips.

I build that back up over 700 again and get AA when pkrface attacks my BB with K-10....and of course he hits 2 pair on the river.

Wait till next week! :)
  • you aren't the one who called someone a shit-eating donkey rapper are you?

tough break,furby
  • No, but I wish i was.

And get my name right. :)
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    you aren't the one who called someone a shit-eating donkey rapper are you?

tough break,furby

Now that's a tough act to follow!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Now that's a tough act to follow!
    yes it is. and the spelling is absolutely critical. trust me on that one...
  • Can someone post the link announcing this tourney? I can't find it anywhere.
  • look under the supremepoker section at the bottom of the main page.
  • Its posted under the Sponsored Site - SupremePoker.com board.

http://pokerforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=18
  • it's also in the calendar and will appear on the bottom of the homepage as an event each week.
  • you guys can watch the video of the tournament here if you'd like. Sorry, no audio, was tinkering with other stuff and didn't really have time to learn it all before the tournament started. Future recordings will be better!

http://www.pokerforumcanada.com/tournaments/supremepokerfreerolloct31.wmv
  • Just saw the video.
    Pretty cool stuff.

BTW Nice balance in the Stars account.....
  • thanks..some windows and such i couldn't keep from popping into the section that was being taped..2nd taping will be much better quality with audio!