Bonus clearing at supreme

Anyone have any experience clearing the deposit bonus @ Supreme? mainly in the $.50/$1.00 and $1/$2.

Comments

• it's 25% rakeback and it gets deposited into your account monthly (although it may be moving to weekly) difference is, it doesn't stop once you reach $1000 for CPF members, so it's rakeback for as long as you're a player.

I get about $100/month rakeback but that is fairly casual play (2 hours/week) it can really add up on the short handed tables because they only seat 5 instead of 6...so if you're playing two short handed tables even at .50-1 it can really add up.

then of course, there is the $1000 freeroll each month for players who play 500 hands or more...last one there were only 7 players so everyone got paid just for showing up. :)
  • How do they know I'm a CPF member???
  • oops, forgot that.

email cpf@supremepoker.com with your username here and on supreme and ask to have rakeback activated.
  • Thanks Sloth.
  • Hey sloth,

I e-mailed Supreme awhile back regarding rakeback but I've never received anything in my account. Can you look into it fo rme?
    Thanks
  • Only took about an hour to get an email back from them adding me to the CPF rakeback list.

Ron