high stakes poker season 3

HSP is back, and the episodes are 2 hours long this time round.

Starts tonight 8pm on GSN (sucks that they dont have the 2am replay anymore).

Just a heads up.

Comments

• I think it repeats at 10PM on Fridays.
  • that's wicked news. I wasn't getting GSN for awhile when I first moved out here...Rogers said my signal was too weak but a technician came out and it comes in most of the time now.

I missed a big chunk of season 2 because of it.
  • sweeeeeeeeeet! i can't wait to see how daniel blows up this season. kind of like a car wreck on the highway...
  • Where did you see that this started tonight? I can't seem to find it on the web other then them saying they started filming at the beginning of this month?
  • now I'm nervous. Soupy...where did you hear/see this?
  • ok, but it could be a repeat could it not? does it actually say Season 3?
  • their link actually says 2nd season AND is at the palms AND 1hr. of course their link could be wrong! are you willing to risk it???
  • But the schedule shows it running two hours? I noticed the link too....It was 3am and I was a good 1/2oz dazed but I thought I saw "high stakes poker is back for another season, double the action, double the blah blah blah, and double the length".

I really hope I'm right.
  • i hope you're right...because if you're not.....

you-make-bunny-cry.jpg
  • is this new or not?
  • Soup wrote: »
    is this new or not?

Nope, it's not.

I've seen both episodes before.

They've been running for two hours for several weeks now. IIRC, the first hour is Season 1, and the second hour is Season 2.

macbb
  • YouTube has various HSP segments posted....type "gsn poker" under search..
  • My apologies boys. I blame this one on the green.
  • I read that season 3 was taped on October 11-12 and will not be shown until January or February 2007.
  • Pokerbay would have season #3 by now, so it's not new!

Cardplayer.com say's it starts In Jan 07