party poker sunady mill refund

Perhaps someone else is in the same boat as me...

I was registered for the Sunday million tournament which was to be held 2 days after the bill was passed into law, because of the loss of the US player base they canceled the tournament....well its now been two full weeks since the tournament and I still have NOT received my $215. I have contacted support and they simply "thank me for my patience in this matter" and assure me the department it concerns is dealing with it.

How difficult is it to transfers $215 back to the accounts listed as registered?

Comments

• that is nasty nasty. Keep us posted on this.
  • you should be collecting juice on it
  • Dear Christopher,

I realize that it is taking longer than expected and I apologize for this delay.
    The technical team has been working towards processing refunds and your account
    will be refunded with the respective amount very soon.

As there were several players involved in the tournament, it is taking time and
    I apologize for the delay.

NOTE: Your Account username and password are confidential information. No one
    from the company will ever ask for your password in a phone call or email. Do
    not respond to any requests that ask for your password.

Shailendra G.
    PartyPoker Customer Care
  • Im sure they've had no problem collecting the hundreads in rake I've paid in the two weeks since the tournament has ended. Looks like I'll jump ship and head to FT.
  • Just got off the phone with a costumer service rep...

"I cannot give you a time line, I dont want to say within 5 days or 10 days incase it does not happen within that time frame."

I'm starting to get the feeling I wont be getting that $215 at all.
  • Wow that's incredible. I've only had 1 tourney cancelled and the money was immediately refunded to my account (not party). 10 days? OMG then maybe?
  • Party used to have good customer support. I have had buyins refunded within decent time with them before.

Looks like the party is over...
  • Still nothing.

First party abandons their players, then they steal from them.
  • wow man I think it should have been your account at the latest the next day. After 1 email the request should have been done in minutes not hours or days?.
  • It should been refunded as soon as the tournament was canceled. Now its nearing the better part of a month.
  • so... either system problems or cash flow problems. given the size of the tourney and the recent legislation - it's a toss up. either way, not a good sign for the future of party.

anyone here keep significant cash in party? just curious.
  • erm, didnt party pull almost a billion in 05?
  • Ya but uncle sam is squeezing them balls at party pretty tight right now. They need the interest on everyone's $215. Not realizing they cost themselves that in rake by now.
  • They just credited my account with $10 or the delay. This has to be a joke. I told them to deposit $215 and keep their $10. How can they deposit that money or a sign of good faith, and not just ship the entire amount?
  • Soup

Contact this person, he is the head mod at one of the biggest sports forums and has contacts at Party and should be able to help you out.

wilheim@therx.com

He has helped me out in the past, just give him the details and he will go from there.
  • I reallly hope this is cleared up for you asap Soup.
  • Hi guys,

Well it looks like party deposited the $215, along with an extra $50. I didnt receive an e-mail and my transaction history is blank, which is odd. Atleast they sent it within a month :)

Voodoo, thank you for the contact, although I did not get a chance to e-mail him, he is definitely solid connection to have.
  • What happened to all the Monster Money on party?