Online payment question

Hi, I was just wondering when you play poker online sites, what method of payment is recommended? I think there are several different methods, like credit card, or checks or something else. Anyway, thanks in advance.

Comments

• breakaway wrote: »
    Hi, I was just wondering when you play poker online sites, what method of payment is recommended? I think there are several different methods, like credit card, or checks or something else. Anyway, thanks in advance.

NETELLER....... nuff said
  • What Joe said.
  • What Joe said.

What Rob said.
  • what they said
  • LuckyPaul wrote: »
    what they said

use firepay fee is lower
  • How do you get lower than zero?
  • If I only found that method offered on websites more often I would recommend payment per phone (LL or cell). The best method for costumers, since you pay - and only pay - the price in full, while the seller - the poker site - shoves a percentage to the payment service company (daopay and the likes). You stay anonymous, pay fast (depending on the sum almost instantly) have no zores with data theft or credit card fraud and voilà the games may begin.

What do you guys from pokerforum.ca think about payment via phone? Viable technique or not? All I read is paypal,paypal,paypal and what strange image they have. Not very inviting if you ask me...
  • BigBoss wrote: »
    use firepay fee is lower
    There is no fee for Neteller, deposit or withdrawal, unless you use instacash. Can't imagine using anything else....
  • Huh? is this a real question? How would you pay by phone?
  • kruscher wrote: »
    If I only found that method offered on websites more often I would recommend payment per phone (LL or cell). The best method for costumers, since you pay - and only pay - the price in full, while the seller - the poker site - shoves a percentage to the payment service company (daopay and the likes). You stay anonymous, pay fast (depending on the sum almost instantly) have no zores with data theft or credit card fraud and voilà the games may begin.

What do you guys from pokerforum.ca think about payment via phone? Viable technique or not? All I read is paypal,paypal,paypal and what strange image they have. Not very inviting if you ask me...

Ummm paypal does not deposit to Poker sites.
  • nope paypal does not but netteller all the way i say
  • apparently there is now a 3.9% charge if you deposit funds using a VISA card. This is the message I got over the weekend.