Paradise Friend Bonus; New Accounts

If you already have a Paradise account, ignore this post.

If you don't have a Paradise account, and want a $50 bonus for a $50 deposit, let me know...I will get a bonus as well using their Sign Up A Friend Program. After you download the software, I'll give you my site info for you to enter, and we both get $50 in bonus!!!

AJ

Comments

• great idea. just make sure you use 'pkrfce9' as the referral account...
  • Not to steal your bonus, but you might want to check out:
    http://www.canadianpoker.com/TeamCanuck.htm
  • Not to steal your bonus, but you might want to check out:
    http://www.canadianpoker.com/TeamCanuck.htm

DAMN, you're right, I forgot about that bonus offer.

Oh well, offer still stands for anyone interested in increasing MY bankroll by $50! ;)
  • My paradise name is RedDeer40
  • are you sure it isn't pkrfce9
  • But I took the unselfish "high road" first ;) Ok once you get the $ pkfrce9, don't forget to transfer 1/2 to me.

However, I will also mention that if you use Dave's link you get 25% bonus instead of a flat $50. So depending on how much you plan to deposit (and how much bonus clearing you want to do), you could in theory get more. The bonus-rate is the same for both promotions.
  • But I took the unselfish "high road" first ;) Ok once you get the $ pkfrce9, don't forget to transfer 1/2 to me.

However, I will also mention that if you use Dave's link you get 25% bonus instead of a flat $50. So depending on how much you plan to deposit (and how much bonus clearing you want to do), you could in theory get more. The bonus-rate is the same for both promotions.

ok, half to you.

(but if they deposit using dave's code, we don't get anything :o )
  • Sheesh....a guy tries to make abit of profit for himself and everyone highjacks his thread...NICE ;)

Oh well, so long as we are all taking advantage of the guppy infested waters, what's the harm? Must say, I DO like the 1/2 games on that site...big returns so far!
  • ok aj, i'll give you half, too! pkrfce9
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    ok aj, i'll give you half, too! pkrfce9

Awwwwwwwww, that's awful nice of you Greg. I feel so....fulfilled now. :(