shorthanded short-stack NL situation

5-handed 1/2 NL table. fairly loose - generally 3 or 4 to the flop. raises up to $10 are generally called by at least 1 or 2 opponents. most stacks are less than $100 but one guy who has nailed some monster hands is around $400. three pretty much LAGs, one kinda weak-tight and one semi-TAG.

the hand in question:
UTG ($140 semi-TAG with limited cash experience, observant, knows the percentages but not much of a gambler) raises to $7
CO ($400 LAG, chases with some speculative hands) calls
Button (pretty tight) folds
SB (<$100 LAG, tricky) calls
BB ($98 tricky LAG, most experienced player at the table, will bet out on good hands but knows when to bluff) re-raises to $14

UTG takes a lengthy pause, counts the pot, looks at opponents' stacks and re-raises to $49, pulls his hat down and puts his hands on his head and sits motionless
CO folds
SB folds

now BB goes in the tank. mutters 'he could have Aces, I can't just call here, I'd have to push'. thinks, thinks, thinks, finally says 'ok all-in then', puts an extra $49 into the pot.
UTG says 'that was an academy award performance', counts the pot then says 'i've got odds to call even AA anyway' and calls

so, what did each player have and any comments on their play?

Comments