Comments

• Congratulations to all who made it to week two! Some real laugher games, gotta love the shoot out! Two years ago when I did my first NHL suicide pool there wasn't the shoot out and I would be out right now. Remember to have your picks in by midnight Friday night night. Picks will be post by noon Saturday.

Brent
  • brent let me know the info
  • brent let me know the info

Cole with 2 people out you will have to wait till next time.

Brent
  • Brent,

you cannot pick the same team to win twice correct?
  • That's correct E. So no picking the Bruins every week :)
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    That's correct E. So no picking the Bruins every week :)

But E, I imagine you are certainly allowed to pick the same team to LOSE every weekend.

How did you put it? You were looking forward to the NHL season "at least until game 16 of the regular season when the Bruins are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet again!"

heh heh

Jordo
  • Big E wrote: »
    Brent,

you cannot pick the same team to win twice correct?

If you are still in the pool, you will need to pick a new team each week.

Brent
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    That's correct E. So no picking the Bruins every week :)

If we were picking a team to lose every week I'd be golden with my Bruins.....sigh!

How can a team suck so bad? :mad:
  • melikebeer wrote: »
    But E, I imagine you are certainly allowed to pick the same team to LOSE every weekend.

How did you put it? You were looking forward to the NHL season "at least until game 16 of the regular season when the Bruins are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs yet again!"

heh heh

Jordo

this year they only had to play 6 games to be mathematically eliminated.....but at least now they can play the spoilers!!!!

anyone know a good place to get a tattoo removed?
  • don't forget to get your picks in tonight by midnight
  • There is a link that is in the first thread of this post that has everyones picks, it will be there from now on, I will include it here today.

Good luck everyone.

Brent

http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~g2taylor/HockeyPool.doc
  • It really could be over this week with the Oilers being main show tonight. Good luck to everyone.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • It really could be over this week with the Oilers being main show tonight. Good luck to everyone.

Prophet :2h :2s

LOL wow. and after the last 2 games I thought I was taking a shot with them. BTW Cam my 2nd pick was the Devils.