East End Home Game

So, I'm pretty sick of looking for a game around me.

I am willing to host a one-off home game and see how it goes...perhaps it would evolve into something more...perhaps my girlfriend will shoot me in the head.

So here are my thoughts:

2/4 limit hold-em

Kennedy/401 area

rotate deal amongst the players

If you are interested, PM me..I am willing to start as early as tonight if I got enough interest.

Comments

• I live in the beaches area. my friends and i play small no limit sit and gos. usualy 20 or 40 dollars a game. we have 6 steady guys ages 19 to 28. we mostly play for fun not to serious. Might be able to bring some of them.
  • kennedy and 401
    i'm good ... i can get there no problem :D
    give me a time and i'll work around it :)
    add me to ur msn list
  • I am flexible on limits if it will attract some more people. PM me some contact info I'm ready to go tonight if I could get say 6 or more people who want to come.

Rob
  • I think I could get me and maybe 1 or 2 more. Not looking for to high a limit, 2-4 Limit games (8+ ppl) is fine by me. I could also be budged for $10-15 SNGs (with proper blinds structures, like on Howards video, Secrets of NL :D )

PM some details. games would have to be after 9pm though, so not to conflict with work schedule.
  • PM and email do not seem to be enabled for you tilter.

2/4 *+ sounds fine with me
  • ok ... i'm good to go anytime this week except monday ...
    pm or msn me for it :D
    thanx man for hosting it
    i'll bring a couple of friends if needed
  • The proposal:

2/4 at my place near kennedy and 401 this Thursday at 6:30pm-whenever.

I have chips, but no Kems.

BYOEverything :)

Start PMing me with contact info if you want in and if you want to bring friends.

So far, I am in :)
  • mirco, could you e-mail me the details (Tilter@rogers.com).

Could I also posisbly get a phone number to contact you as I would like to make sure we have a decent amount of player before showing up. I also recently purchased a deck of KEMS (maybe they will come in time and I could bring em).
  • micr0be
    chugs
    facecard99 (friends?)
    ncabw (friends?)
    tilter?
    hork42 (if his mom lets him out to play :)
    1-3 guys i know

I'm looking for as close to 11 as I can get guys so let me know if you want to come or how many you are bringing.
  • add "the cowboy" to the list
  • yo can u pm me ur contact info??
  • Hey, I think I can make it and will bring 1-2 friends. I'll play for a bit, and we'll see how it goes from there. I'll give you a shout before hand as well. Do you have a pokertable or just a regular table.

Edit: Also we are pretty cheap (AZN), so please dont't raise stakes over $2/4 please
  • Count me as a "probably".

Tilter - don't worry, it won't get over 2/4 unless there's a unanimous decision to do so.

(and I'll never go for it... ) ;)

hork.
  • tilter:

i just have my dining room table...and the stakes will not exceed 2/4...someone proposed a sit and go...if everyone wanted to do like a 10 dollar one or something then I guess we'd go for it.

everyone:

if you are bringing anyone, please give me the exact number?
  • I'll definitely let you know 2nite. If I come, I know 1 frd for sure, but we are also asking one of our UP & COMING frd if he is ready for this level of action.
  • anyone ... lives near Warden and Steeles ... and wouldn't mind giving me a lift??
    i just found out my dad needs the car that day
  • I'm in plus 1 just let me knowthat it on for sure and i'm there
  • confirmed:

micr0be
    chugs
    hork42
    kevin
    the cowboy
    ncabw+1
    facecard
    tilter+1(maybe 2)
  • actually i'm not confirm yet
    i'm waiting for chugs to msg me to see if he can give me a lift to ur place and back
  • i'm coming chugs can give me a ride :D
  • micr0be,
    I know for sure that I will only be brining 1 friend max (if he wants to come, he is 50/50 because he has work and is not sure what time he will get out).

I am also unsure if I will be able to make it, but will try my hardest to come. If I do come, it will probably be at 7 pm.

I also received my deck of KEMS (plastic playing cards) today and will bring it because it is so dam good :) Shuffles easier etc

Also, will you have playing chips, or will I have to bring loonies and tonnies :P
  • Also, how old will the players be? Im just 19
  • well i'm only 27 or is it 26 i honestly can't remember

ummm ... where am i ... what is this site

help me

see everyone later today ... assuming i can remember the date
  • HAHA, I just watched Memento (guy who can't create memories)...
  • Things are really hectic for me lately, haven't played a hand of poker in aout 3 weeks....egads. When things cool down and I have some time on my hands I may be interested in sitting with you all.
  • tilter: I think most are 25-27, facecard may be younger, I am probably oldest at 27..unless cowboy is older than me.

We will have plenty of chips and also kems.
  • i'm 19 too
    i guess i'm one of the young guns :D
  • Sorry guys, I was unable to make it today. I got off work (from the Toronto zoo) @ 9 pm and figured after showering and such, I wouldn't be able to make it.
  • I wanna hear the results..
  • Great night guys ...
    add me to ur msn ... williswong109@hotmail.com
    Thanx again to rob the person that host it