London, ON Thurday night leage.

Here are the general details (changes have been made):
We will be playing the first Thursday of every month starting October 7 for six months ending March 3, 2005.* The game is No-Limit Hold'em $20 buy-in, no rebuys or add-ons.* Payment is due to hold your spot.* You can pay by cash or what ever.* I will accept post-dated cheques for September 2, 2004.* The total due is $150, which breaks down as six games at $20 and $5 per night for the player of the fund.* This is first come first serve. As of right now there are 19 openings.

Expenses for the trophy will be deducted from the player of the year fund.* The trophy costs me $15 and engraving will probably cost $5.* Therefore payouts will be as follows:* First $160, Second $100, Third $80, and Fourth $40. There will be a $20 randomly drawn prize each month. The draw will be done before the start of the tourney and will be out of places 20th - 5th with the drawn placing paying out the prize. Overall rankings will be based on total points won over the course of the season. The player with the most points wins the trophy (until the end of the next season) and around $580. There is no costs for cards, chips, or tables because we will be using KEM cards I recently purchased, clay chips, and the new finished tables (covered with felt and padding).
Points are based on placing. They will be awarded as follows on attached documents.

Starting chips will be $1,000 with blinds starting at $5 / $10. A blind schedule and starting chip counts are attached.

Please forward to anyone that you think may be interested. Again this is first come first serve. If you have any other questions let me know.

Sorry I cannot post files...but will email them at your request.

Comments

• My bad...for info email me at Jamie_Heskin@rogers.com
  • So if your interested in joining do not hesitate.
  • Is no one from this forum interested? I know I am asking for money up front but I have run tournys that a couple of posters have been to. I am not looking to rip anyone off ... just trying to get a regular group together in which everyone shows up.

All you players from London...what's up? Tell me what I'm lacking to tickle your fancy!

sweetjimmi.
  • Trying to fill the last couple of spots. Had some interest from a couple of members here but it fizzled? Anyway just moving this to the top.
  • I am so jealous. If I didn't live a gazillion miles away I'd sign up in a shot!!!

Good luck and have fun.
  • London's a little to far for me to travel or else I'd be there in a heartbeat. The larger tournament in another thread sounds like a great idea!
  • Where in London are you? I can't commit now, but if you're short or have cancellations as it gets closer, let me know, and I may be able to swing it. I'm about an hour away...
  • We will be playing near commissioners and baseline but will like move to a warehouse closer to the 401 when winter comes.