Photos from your home game

Canadian Poker Player Magazine now features a "Home Game Player" column. Occasionally we may run a page or two of photos from home games across Canada. If you want your picture in CPP then please email me at dave@CanadianPokerPlayer.com and I will help you get the image to me. Names will be required.

Is this something that people would like to see in the magazine?

Comments

• Oh yeah for sure! I'd love to see people's home setups!
  • And I want to see all those hot poker babes!!!!

Oh wait, never mind. :)

ScottyZ
  • I sent one picture in and I thought I would share it:

pokernight.jpg

Check out that girl to guy ratio!! There are your hot babes ScottyZ!
  • There are your hot babes ScottyZ!

Sweet! Looks like a fun crowd all hopped up on Coca-cola.

And don't worry, Troy McClure makes a good foundation repair video. Or you can call Surly Joe. :)
    Troy: Now, do you hav extruded poly-vinyl foam insulation?
    Homer: No.
    Troy: Good.

ScottyZ
  • What is the blonde on the right studying? There are no cards out yet. :?
  • Maybe she's on tilt because she just got her pat 6-5 low (with the bug) cracked by someone who drew 3 cards in each of the 3 draws and make the nut bicycle at A-5 triple draw lowball. (Perhaps it was that blurry girl who drew out on her.) She does seem to be turning a little red in the face...

Or maybe she just wants another Coca-Cola. :)

ScottyZ
  • Damn! I wanna get in on that home game. PM me, lol.
  • Here is a pic of the winner from our last "regular game". Eleven players, tournament hold'em with rebuys for the first hour. Five guys had re-bought inlcuding the winner.
    He goes by the name "hellraiser". He tells me he hasn't been on this site...I will know for sure now.. :lol:
    [img]http://*TVEpVe5fkmnXkJIIGDWIG*F0i0E!6OmIeHsmaGoawqQmeQs/IM001484.JPG?dc=4675461116474784846[/img]
  • Dave, I sent you a picture. I hope you got it :)
  • I wish that I had stumbled upon this site during the school year where we had big weekly tournaments on my residence floor....