Poker Stars Points

Well, the beauty of playing 1/2 Omaha Hi-Lo is that you rack up points very quickly!

So I have earned about 1000 stars points in the last week - just wondering what I should be doing with them.

Anyone else cashed points out?

I would probably never wear merchandise with advertising - so I am thinking either a Book or the Poker Stars Del Negros.

Just looking for some feedback - should I just keep saving? Use for tourneys?

**Just read about the VIP - worth holding out for that?**

Comments

• i bought a couple books... books are good. if u want to compare satelites, etc, just divide the prize pool by the number of ppl playing and the # of fpps to find out roughly an EV value that u can use to compare your options
  • Enter the MoneyMaker Million tournies till you get to level 3 :D
  • Save it for the PCA, they'll prob have some point buyins for that.
  • I bought some books, and then decided I will use the Fpp's to enter sat's to the Sunday 215. That's what I use them for now.
  • I got a 37" Panasonic Viera Plasma TV with my Stars points (using the Concierge service) and now I'm saving up for a new Honda Civic Hybrid (will take me at least a year longer, though). I've also gone in several tournaments and bought some books.

You should try your best to move up the VIP tiers if you play a lot. It's well worth it. At Supernova, it's about 28% rakeback, essentially, + a lot of other bonuses that can make it much more valuable than that, even. Of course, it's difficult to make Nova unless you play high limits but it's worth it to become gold/platinum as well.

I never knew the Stars cards were Dal Negros.. they must have changed it. That's cool. I like Dal Negros.

Ryan