WSOOP Main Event 2.5k

Anyone else playing in this ? I got in on a double shoot out.
With 1 hour to go the prize pool is over 4mil :D

Comments

• What time is it on, i'f i'm doing anything i'd love to railbird.
  • Starts at 4.30 est , in about 1/2 hour...prize pool at 5.2 mil !!!
  • GL! I am not doing anything so I will take a look, are you Timesmog?

Wish I could have tried to qualify but I have to get a Neteller account going :'(.
  • Still in at the 3rd break with 17k in chips Ave is 20k
    Very solid play at my table , not your typ pokerstars tourney.
  • Very nice, I see you sitting there with 33k...good stuff so far! I've seen some interesting plays by others so far, like an all in call with A/Qo by the person in seat 2 vs. A/K. From what i've seen you're playing very solid, good luck and hope you make it far :)!
  • Still hanging in there 40k ......ave is 55k..........with apx 110 to go to the cash.
  • How are things going now? Account names?
  • 157th very very nice.
  • Very nice finish, especially since you got in through a double shoot out...congrats! Still wish I played some events this year, especially the Stud, Razz, and ME :(.
  • So funny watching this, there are so many "big" names here. Marcel Luske and Brandon Schaefer, sorry nm luske just got busted outh AK vs AA.

ShannonShor is railbirding talking about WPT Borgata where he took a huge pot with 25 vs AA (D'agliano) with A34 flop :S Yuck!

Raymer, Harrington cant remember others were in it too.

Bwahahaa dunny Americans. Shannon Shore is talking with some of his friends about the recently passed bill conerncing online poker and they're freaking out wondering if they should empty all their accounts etc. Funny stuff
  • Yea ..It was a fun tourney to play ...I went card dead last 1 1/2 hours & eventually got caught stealing with weak aces to many times.
    Very tough play through out most , but enjoyed shooting for all that cash!! I only played 3 events & cashed in 2 ..so I'm happy.

Dear Timesmog,

You finished the tournament in 157th place.
    A $6,902.50 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 175.85 tournament leader points in this tournament.
    For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at