Withdrawing

So I am looking to pull out - some cash from Stars.

Does any one know the most effective and efficient way to do so?

I have only recently joined Stars but have withdrawn on multiple occasions with Party, Titan and Absolute. I have always withdrawn the old fashion way by getting a cheque in the mail - but there must be a better way.

If so, any advice would be well recieved.

Thanks kindly,

Tom

Comments

• Neteller is a must.....link it to your bank account....fast....and good way to shuffle money between sites.

There is no fee for withdrawing....only for purchasing....so if you ever need cash...buy it on one of the sites not through neteller.
  • too many jokes....must look away......can't stop.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I'm such a perv.

Ok Tom, Neteller is the best. No fuss or muss. In and out (of your bank account!) quick and easy. Just the way you like it.

Makes bonus whoring that much easier.
  • Gotta be Neteller, the only way to fly! No charges either way (until you exchange between US and CDN that is, and that's not really any different than the bank charges in my experience). Neteller does not charge moving money back and forward from Poker sites, nor from your bank account to Neteller. However word to the wise, create your Neteller account in US dollars so you only have to pay exchange rates once when you move your winnings back to CDN. Or if you like create a US dollar bank account and use that. Then you will always (if you are a winning poker player that is) have US funds available for US trips, ie Vegas baby....
  • Neteller is a must, esp for stars.

WD usually within 1/2hr.

Hobbes

BTW...make sure to wd before you blow your wad (of cash that is)........ :D:D:D:D

There I said it.
  • Netelller withdrawls have been instant for me.
  • I've had a few slow days, but lately they have been instant.

I think that the first few take longer.
  • They said 72 hours for the first withdrawl if it is more than your original deposit - I dont care if get the money instantly - but better than a cheque.
  • LOL I took out $200 on my first withdrawl (I did deposit more) then another a few months later for $600 they both were almost instant.
  • I only deposited $100 because I wanted to see if Stars was as good for tourneys as I had heard.

I cashed out for $450. Apparently they have a rule about cashing out for more than your original deposit.
  • I don't get it. If you've not been using Neteller and instead waiting for cheques, how are you getting money into the site? Sending them rolls of pennies? Sending them little IOU's written on paper? Sending them your winning Roll Up the Rim's? Sending them cases of empty beer bottles?
  • I have been buying in through neteller and cashing out with cheques - I only ever explored neteller as an entry point not an exit.
  • Link it up to your bank account Tom. I keep a separate account for this just in case.

I love it...takes a couple of biz days to send the $$ back to your account.
  • I already have my bank account info with net teller for my original deposit - If I cash out - does it automatically go into that account?

BTW thanks for all the respones.
  • When Neteller mails you a cheque, does it come in US$? Does Neteller charge to mail a cheque?
  • TNORTH wrote:
    I already have my bank account info with net teller for my original deposit - If I cash out - does it automatically go into that account?

BTW thanks for all the respones.

If you cash out from Neteller it goes to your account.
    If you cash out from a site, it goes to neteller then you have to WD back to your account
  • I think when you ask for a cheque they charge you $35.00US for Priority Mail or $0.00 for regular mail.
  • I don't have a Visa card so i never could sign for netteller.

instead i just use MC to deposit and pay pro to wire to my account for free from party

i wonder which method would have the best exchange rates. probably cheque, but takes quite a while.. still if it's a big withdrawal it might be worth waiting for
  • you don't need a visa for neteller. I have neteller linked to a bank account so I can deposit or withdrawl back to that account.
  • Yes just link to your bank account. No visa needed.
  • how do you make your initial deposit to them then ?
  • Generally what you do is put money in your bank account. Then what most people do is transfer the money into their Neteller account. I know it seems like black magic, but it is possible to do this.
  • moose wrote:
    Generally what you do is put money in your bank account.  Then what most people do is transfer the money into their Neteller account.  I know it seems like black magic, but it is possible to do this.
    OK, but then where do you get the money to put in your bank account? You don't mean work do you? {SW} :D
  • No no. Just run around and pick up pennies off the street.