Friday Night is Tournament Night @ The Airport Club

We go again tonight working with the Westside Poker Club to host our Friday evening tournament.

- This is an $80 Freezeout with an optional $20bounty chip.
- $5,000 in starting chips with 20minute blinds
- Tournament Starts at 8:30pm

There is always great competition and lots of fun. After the tournament we get a live game going as well, mostly 1/2NL but sometimes 2/5NL.

New players are always welcome and we would love to see some new faces.

If you want further info please email us at airportpoker@gmail.com or call 647-430-3621

Comments

• I attended the game on Friday. Started pretty much on time, unfortunately on 12 players. Cam ran the game professionally and one of the dealers was smoking hot! (no, cam, not you...). Nice group of players. Very friendly, some good, some not so much.

Of course, the donk at my table who was down to 50 after 10 minutes ended up winning it. :rage: Just as well I busted out early and got to sit at the juiciest cash game EVER. I bought in for 50xbb to get a feel for the table. Within 2-3 hours, I was up to more than 300xbb, playing a pretty straightforward game. I am far from a good nl cash player so I'm confident many people from this forum could do very well here.

I'm curious what the high hand ended up being? Who won it?
  • Greg,

Thanks you for all the kind comments on the club. And I disagree, I think you played a great cash game on Friday. And you won the high hand with your Quad 7's, congrats I will have $160 for you when I see you this friday. I still can't believe I folded my pocket Queens, on a 9 high board with no straight or flush possible to your all in. But glad I did when I would of turned a set of queens to be ahead of your set of 7's, only to lose to your quads on the river.

Great night and hope to see you this Friday.

Hopefully we can get some more forum members coming out, this is a great game and like Greg said it does get JUICY!!!
  • Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Doubt I can make it this week with Thanksgiving and all but I'll be back ASAP.
  • Greg,

You're a fun guy to play with at the table... wish more players like you came out.

Hope to see you again soon.

We're still trying to figure out which dealer had the bigger boobs... Cam or the female... ;)

North
  • Northred wrote:
    We're still trying to figure out which dealer had the bigger boobs... Cam or the female... ;)
    I have to confess, I wasn't checking out Cam that closely. (Sorry, Cam) But the woman's were definitely nice. Great shoes too, I'm told.

Daniel, you definitely kept me on my toes in the cash game. It *was* a ton of fun.

Shane, great laydown of QQ vs TT vs 77 on a 9-high board. The fact that you got away from it when the other guy didn't shows what a good player you are. I'm not sure I could have gotten away from that in your shoes, although with a pot-size bet, followed by a min-raise and an all-in re-raise, I may have doubted the strength of my overpair. :D

You guys keep running good tourneys and cash games filled with players who will call a $50 raise pre-flop (@1/2) with 99 and I'm sure I'll enjoy returning again and again.
  • Friday is almost here and this week expect to have a great turn out.

Last week we had a good turn out for Thanksgiving and it is already looking like we are getting more for this week.

The Tournament will start at 9:00pm, and live games shortly after.

Seeya Friday

The Airport Club