First post!

Yo!

Good idea having a separate zone for poker on TV discussion.

ScottyZ

Comments

• Poker on TV. Did anyone catch the Celebrity Poker Showdown on Bravo? I only caught 2 of the episodes and part of the finals. Does anyone know if they rerun these or if they're available for purchase?
  • does it air on Canadian television? or do you have "special" satelitte?

I haven't heard of it airing on any CRTC channels. :(
  • Hork, I downloaded all 6 episodes from Suprnova.org using BitTorrent. Give that a try.
  • i'm going to have to clear some space on this drive, then head over to supernova...thanks for another great tip! i've looked on kazaa a number of times and found nothing
  • Ya I agree.

Edit: The one thing I dislike is that 'Graham' looks like a poster from 2004 and negates sloth from ever existing..
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Ya I agree.

Edit: The one thing I dislike is that 'Graham' looks like a poster from 2004 and negates sloth from ever existing..

Unfortunately I think you can only have one main admin account with Vbulletin. Prior to Feb 2008 - Graham was Sloth. If it will make you happy I can put that in my sig ;)
  • Damn...I got my hopes up when I saw ScottyZ listed as the OP.

(Belated) Welcome to the forum, Graham :D
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Damn...I got my hopes up when I saw ScottyZ listed as the OP.

+1 on that one!
  • westside8 wrote: »
    +1 on that one!

It looks like he is still lurking around:
    Last Activity: 03-04-2008 05:09 AM

So he may show up again one day ;)
  • Graham wrote: »
    It looks like he is still lurking around:
    Last Activity: 03-04-2008 05:09 AM

So he may show up again one day ;)

He does...he mentioned he just doesn't post but still checks on an irregular basis.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    He does...he mentioned he just doesn't post but still checks on an irregular basis.

Any reason why he doesn't post, or just too busy?
  • Any reason why he doesn't post, or just too busy?

He lost his smile.
  • rebump.......................... This was bumped only a month or so ago. I think its the 1st post still active... If I win the 200CPF bucks they will be donated to some future good cause..
  • compuease wrote: »
    rebump.......................... This was bumped only a month or so ago. I think its the 1st post still active... If I win the 200CPF bucks they will be donated to some future good cause..

IMO, doesn't count because it was recently bumped.
  • lol, nitpicker.....
  • we're gonna need a ruling -- someone get 13cards
  • Are we going with oldest OP date or the oldest most recent post date?