Math Question

The BBJ at playground has grown $2200 over the last 12 hours.

Assuming that is at the rate of $1/hand we can estimate they have dealt 2200 cash hands over the last 12 hours, or an average of 183 hands an hour.

It would appear they are running at an average of 5 1/2, 3 2/5 and 1 5/10.

Based on this small sample size, any rough estimates on what they're pulling in rake pre operating costs per hour?

This excludes admin fees from the the tournaments.

Comments

• I'll take $1247. Do I win? Whose taking the over?
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'll take $1247. Do I win? Whose taking the over?

Im taking the over on that, but Im not willing to show my work yet.
  • My guess would be $1800ish
  • Caveat: the last 12 hours being 6am to 6pm, which I assume are off peak times?
  • The answer is Purple :D
  • Um... free food?
  • No time to do the math as I'm on my way now to Fallsview's $140/hour session fee (& 54 on waiting list!), but here is Playground's rake info:
    [URL="Cash games: Rake for 1/2 is 10%, max $8. 2/5 is 5%, max $14. $1 for BBJ if pot >=$20; payouts raked at 5% for staff gratuities. Split pots are not raked. Up to $15 rape!"]Cash games: Rake for 1/2 is 10%, max $8. 2/5 is 5%, max $14. $1 for BBJ if pot >=$20; payouts raked at 5% for staff gratuities. Split pots are not raked. Up to $15 rape![/URL]
  • $1785 based on a few assumptions
  • I came up with ~$1,323 per hour. For 1/2, ~60 big blinds are being drained off the table every hour, so it is unbeatable under most game conditions. Snake's Poker Club with up to $60 cash rakeback per day may be the best room to play cash games for those of us going to Kahnawake.
    Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Im taking the over on that, but Im not willing to show my work yet.