WCOOP Event #5

Hey people Aces is in the WCOOP right now and could use some support. Anybody with a Stars account might want to swing in and give a hey now word of encouragement.

Comments

• I need the support lol. Just lost 5K when a 5K stack moved on me with QQ vs. my KK preflop, hit a Q on the flop. Plus, my connection keeps dropping out competely for a few rounds. I am not on tilt. I am not on tilt. I am not on tilt.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • That's it, I'm out. After that 5K hit and the connection drop it was slowly but surely downhill from there. Thanks for cheering me on garro.

all_aces
  • No problem!

Damn who knew they would have monster hands.

UTG Aces pushes in with AT he has less then 10x BB

gets called, and re-raised. The caller AA the re-raiser KK

Flop 22T just enough to give Aces hope

Turn no help

River 2

Full houses around.

You played a great game from what I saw Aces, just some back luck.
  • Thanks garro... that AT push was a little dubious, obviously, I wasn't looking for a call and the table was relatively tight. I think I had about 2500 with the blinds at 200/400, and the BB was approaching. I wanted to move in while I still had some chips left to get some fold equity. Of course, I run into AA and KK.

Overall, I'm happy with my performance this weekend. I wanted to bring my 'A' game, and I think I did. There were a couple of nutso hands today where I was bluffing for more than 2K, with absolutely nothing, so that felt good. Just gotta get back on the horse, although I'm not quite sure which horse yet. Live tournaments? More online tournaments? Maybe I'll lay low until the CPT, and then use that as an excuse to do a cross-country road trip... ;)

Regards,
    all_aces