poker domains.

I'm kind of a collector...I don't know why, but when I see a semi-decent poker domain, I register it. I guess in the back of my mind I'm always thinking of names that would be semi-marketable if I were to open my own online poker room.

Here are some of the names I have now:

ParadePoker.com
PowerfulPoker.com
RadicalPoker.com
PavillionPoker.com
ViperPoker.com
VitalPoker.com

now these were all just at registration fees, I just bid $450 on a specific domain, and if i get it, I think it will be my best one by far.

Comments

• Cool, I have a few but nothing great, just some .ca domains

Pokerplayer.ca
    Pokerplayers.ca
    onlineholdem.ca
  • lol. I think i might have contacted you in the past about pokerplayer.ca got plans for it?
  • sloth wrote:
    lol. I think i might have contacted you in the past about pokerplayer.ca got plans for it?

Hrm, you may have, I've had a few people contact me about it since I registered it. I havent really figured out what I plan to do with it yet, For now I just put up a real simple site up and am making a lil $$ here and there through amazon/affiliate links.
  • just picked up SupremePoker.com
  • thats a good domain, do you have any plans for any of these? or just holding on to them waiting for someone to offer you good $$ for them?
  • with SupremePoker I'm going to INVESTIGATE (no promises) an online cardroom...but not a site that's 100% new...rather a skin of an existing site (the way Empire is to Party) and be able to offer a rake refund sharring program for members of this site.

I think SupremePoker is quite a marketable name...I hope so anyway, it cost me $XXX USD in an auction.