Car for Sale - Only 120,000kms!

Have decided to sell the second car so if you know of anyone that might be interested, email me at pokerjah@rogers.com.  Here are the details.  I have tried to price it right to get rid of it asap.  I am the second owner.

1995 Pontiac GrandAM, 120kms, auto, V6 3.1L, 4DR,  green exterior, leather, sunroof, A/C, new Pioneer CD player, power package, keyless entry, sport rims.  Asking price $2,750 (uncertified) or $2,950 (certified).  Here are a couple of comparables on autotrader.ca.

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=1342294&adid=5409381  [same colour and rims, although this is the 2 DR version]

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=1526717&adid=5418630  [different rims, not as sporty; price reflects kms]

PokerJAH

Comments

• how about a poker tournament for a used car? maybe that will spark some interest?
  • How's 200 Stars FPPs? Could be turned into millions.
  • pokerJAH wrote:
    how about a poker tournament for a used car?  maybe that will spark some interest?
    Na. That's likely to trigger a bunch of BS heads-up challenges under outrageous conditions that never take place.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    How's 200 Stars FPPs?  Could be turned into millions.

thanks for the offer but I have my fair share of FPPs already; cash is king in this case.
  • Slight highjack - GTA style - can you even transfer FPPs on Stars? I looked once but couldn't figure out how to do it.
  • anybody looking for a low km car, any reasonable offer will be considered.
  • You might want to post some actual pictures of the car. Including areas where most rust would occur etc so people can see.
  • The links in your OP don't work anymore.

/g2
  • the links are from some similar models on auto trader back in August (long gone); I can provide pictures if anyone is seriously interested.
  • PM sent.

Johnnie
  • Is this car still available?
  • sort of; Maybe in early spring. I will PM you when we decide to sell it. In the last seven months we have only put on an additional 3,000kms. Will likely be selling it for under $2k now. Just want to get rid of it. Prefer to sell it uncertified (although it is currently insured and being used on weekends, etc.).
  • That's actually better. Let me know when you want to sell it. It's probably better I wait a bit anyways so it all works out. How is the condition and what is the last maintenance you have had on it?
  • Maintenance... its 12 years old; basically oil changes a few times a year and only major issues (replaced gas tank a couple years ago). I have receipts for major repairs over the last couple of years. No accidents. Car needs some brake work (new pads) and there is a leak in the trunk seal, automatic doors don't work in the front, otherwise it drives fine. Basically its a great car with very low kms that needs some TLC. If you are handy with cars, these problems can be fixed for minimum cost. I don't want to bother fixing the front locks as it will cost me $600+ which is 30% of the value of the car. I would rather be upfront with the potential purchaser and take these items into account with the asking price.
  • everything sounds good. Is there an email I can reach you at? PM me or send me an email at pudhuu@gmail.com