I'm back baby!!!!

Well, ever since my laptop crapped out on me 3 weeks ago, I haven't been on the forum. Worse still, no online poker!!!!!! But now that I've finally got my laptop fixed and back up, it's time to reconnect with the pokerworld.

It's really mind boggling how much we're online nowadays and how much of our lives revolves and depend on it. Well, maybe its just me. Anyways, I'm just glad I'm back in time for the tourney tonight!!!!!

Comments

• And Who are you? :P
  • Who am I? You better check the history books fool.

I am the current money and points leader on the prestigious pokerforum tourney series, including winning the pokerforum tourney III, the biggest pokerforum ourney to date!!!!!! And if you were a betting man, you would know that I'm the second odds on favorite to win tonight behind only Dave Scharf.

So to quote Biggie Smalls, "and if you don’t know, now you know" Recognize fool!
  • To quote Mr. T, "I pitty the fool who sits at the same table as you"
  • Vinsanity wrote:
    Who am I? You better check the history books fool.

I am the current money and points leader on the prestigious pokerforum tourney series, including winning the pokerforum tourney III, the biggest pokerforum ourney to date!!!!!! And if you were a betting man, you would know that I'm the second odds on favorite to win tonight behind only Dave Scharf.
    We should add that to the leaderboard thread... $$ Money Leader $$
  • welcome back Vin!
  • vinsanity wrote:
    Well, ever since my laptop crapped out on me 3 weeks ago, I haven't been on the forum. Worse still, no online poker!!!!!! But now that I've finally got my laptop fixed and back up, it's time to reconnect with the pokerworld.

It's really mind boggling how much we're online nowadays and how much of our lives revolves and depend on it. Well, maybe its just me. Anyways, I'm just glad I'm back in time for the tourney tonight!!!!!
    Welcome Back :)
  • Welcome back vinny ;)
  • Glad to see you back here, I thought you left the site like Keith did.
  • We should add that to the leaderboard thread... $$ Money Leader $$
    Money, schmoney....its all about the points...ask all_aces :cool: