NeTeller & 'InstaCash'

Hey Boys,
Just curious if anyone actually uses the InstaCash option, and was curious I know you can deposit easier but I was wondering if you can withdraw cash like a debit card from your NetTeller account to your hand if you have money cleared in your netTeller account through your checking account too, or can you only deposit?

Just curious,

Hound

Comments

• I use neteller all the time. I have a neteller debit card linked to my neteller account. You can apply for one of these on the neteller web site. MIne arrived within 7 days. When withdrawing money from neteller I usually use an EFT(electronic funds transfer) which sends funds directly to my bank account( takes 2-4 days). I found that if I withdraw money from neteller and send it to my neteller debit card I have instant access to the money.
  • the insta cash option charges a HUGE 8.9% fee. sooo 100.00 will actually cost you 108.90. A big vig. But this is to cover the arses if anyone out there doesn't have the money in there account. As it still takes them 2-3 days to get the money out of your linked bank account. Where as the most slow version takes the 2-3 days but the fee is FREE. Save the 8.9% fee and take the time. The game will always be there.