Looking for some financial advice?

Hello,

In the midst of becoming Bristol Legend  :D, I just wanted to put an advertisement up about my new business.

I will be pursuing a career as a financial advisor with Clarica within the month. I will be selling Clarica products such as life insurance, critical illness, disability insurance, and registered retirement savings plans.

A few questions to help you understand your financial situation.
Are the following important to you:
1) A guaranteed income if you become disabled.
2) A large amount of tax free money to deal with cancer/heart disease.
3) Sufficient dollars to retire comfortably.
4) Enough money for surviving family members in the event of a death.

If any of the above mentioned you feel are important to you, and would like to discuss savings, investment and insurance needs in more detail, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you already have a financial advisor, congratulations! It's one step closer to feel secure about your financial future. If you are looking into some possibilities, or have questions:

You can contact me via: PM on the forum (further contact information will be given there).

Thank you for your time,
Tim Hong 

Comments

• Good luck, Tim.

I have a Clarica Advisor already. I wish you well with the new career.

My biggest piece of advice is to look at your clients differently each time. My one advisor (I changed) couldn't seem to understand that at the time I couldn't afford $250 a month on investments. He didn't listen when I told him. Always listen.